Likelihood to Recommend
I think that Booking Bug is incredibly well suited for small to medium sized businesses needing a service to allow careful management of bookings and client data
- The best feature about Bookingbug is the way that we can set up our courses so very easily. Nothing quite like it elsewhere. It's a joy to use when I need to amend a course. An event template is set up, then all dates are based on the template. So the Administrator need not set up each course event individually. To amend, we amend the template and all amendments are cascaded down to all dates set up for that specific event.
- Another feature that's very important is, of course, the link with Paypal and other online payment system. When full payment is received, it receives communication from Paypal that payment has been made at which time Bookingbug notifies us by email that a booking has been made. There is peace of mind and guarantee that the payment has been received.
- When Booking does not receive notification of payment, the administrator can set the booking to be cancelled at a set number of hours after the booking was set up. You can set this up to one day or 2 hours. The client is informed of this period of time automatically to give them time to make the payment.
- There is an optional password setup for each client. A client who may use Bookingbug again may be better off setting up their passwords. They can log in to their Bookingbug account when they need to book another course at another time.
- A very good feature is the coupons and deals. I've used coupons, very easy to use, as with other parts of Bookingbug, and very easy to customise. You can use coupons to give discounts to your regular customers, or to those who book multiple courses/places, etc. I use this a lot.
- The main area of improvement for me is the customer interface could be a little easier to use and more flexible with the layout of the controls.
Likelihood to Renew
Based on 3 answers
Booking Bug meets the requirements of our business, and allows us greater time to do what we do best - dealing with clients and providing phenomenal service. Why would we change, when Booking Bug adapts so well to our needs, and their support team assist us so efficiently?!
Based on 1 answer
It would have been 10 were it not for some feedback from clients re multiple bookings.
The main product we looked at was Event-bright but it could not offer the number of ticketing options we required.
Based on 1 answer
It's the only system I've come across where courses can be added very easily. If I had 10 courses to begin with, and suddenly I needed to set up 100 or more, I can do this in a very short period of time. All redundant steps have been eliminated by the clever design.
Return on Investment
- The fact that clients can book themselves online has reduced pressure on our staff and allowed them to book out of office hours.
- Our clinic staff have more data for each client, and thus are better prepared for each appointment.
- Moving and amending appointments has significantly increased employee efficiency, allowing the team greater time to deal with other items.
- Customers are sent important information prior to their appointments, and customer satisfaction regarding the whole process is greatly improved.
BookingBugSee All (4) BookingBug Screenshots
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?
BookingBug Editions & Modules
- per Month (1 user, 200 bookings/month)
- per Month (5 users, 500 bookings/month)
- per Month (10 users, 2,000 bookings/month)
- and up per Month (contact for pricing)