Likelihood to Recommend
Small businesses are a good fit for using Boomr. It allows users to access the digital platform in a way that is accessible and user-friendly. I have found it to be a wonderful addition to our company in allowing staff to stay accountable and connected.
Partner in Human ResourcesAccounting Company, 11-50 employees
- Boomr tracks daily work hours and weekly totals automatically. The system sends weekly email reminders of the work week ending and digests of the previous week's hours worked.
- The interface is intuitive and easy to use and understand. Open the mobile app, select your location and click "Track time." The app also tracks break times, and shifts can be edited afterward.
- Boomr makes it easy for the payroll department to gather payroll information at the end of a week.
Employee in ManufacturingFood & Beverages Company, 11-50 employees
- There are rare times when Boomr will not load and open, essentially blocking you out from checking in, out, or whatever it may be.
- I would like to be able to see more visual charts to track as oppose to just a list of the times.
I have only used Boomr to track my time, but before I used Boomr I logged my time manually. Boomr is much easier and gives me more peace of mind than manual logging. I have had a largely positive experience with Boomr so far
Return on Investment
- Boomr has helped us save employee and HR time so employees do not have to manually fill out a timesheet
- Boomr has helped us with accuracy of reporting.
- Boomr has helped us with making it easy for employees to clock their time!
Administrative Assistant in Human ResourcesReligious Institutions Company, 51-200 employees
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?
Boomr Editions & Modules
- per user