Likelihood to Recommend
We always recommend Brand24 to set up many social media policies, it is easy to use, and you will be satisfied with its user interface because it brings all the tools together in one place. It has been very influential in fostering business exchange and increasing sales in your company.
The tool is great for organizations that are in a competitive space and they want to be mindful of their competitors' content creation and social media voice. If someone is strictly an SEO or SEM professional there are other alternatives that will serve those professionals better and provide more insightful keyword data.
- Brand24 is very user friendly and you don't need a lot of technical knowledge to use it.
- I've had very good experience with the customer support team to solve any technical issues.
- Social/Blog Monitoring: We can see how many social/blog posts our competitors are making, how many engagements (likes, shares, etc) they receive, and what their engagement rate is.
- Competitor Page Monitoring: We are able to see before and after pictures of web pages after our competitors them. This feature enables us to quickly and easily see competitor's changes in copy, creative and pricing.
- Benchmarking: Kompyte benchmarks us against our competitors for effectiveness in SEO and paid ads.
- Other metrics like follower growth or changes in engagement rates would be more beneficial
- Tracking web conversions / app downloads if possible
- More in depth sentiment analysis
- Kompyte has a tool that is supposed to track ads after specific keywords are bid on by competitors; however, competing platforms offer greater visibility and analytics for this function.
- The Notebook function in the tool is meant to be a repository for notes and mentions across the organization; however, it doesn't seem to be automatically updated and it requires a lot of manual processes to function.
- The SEO analysis is reliant on keywords that we provide - the tool would be much more valuable if it pulled in raw organic data outside of what we are specifically targeting or tracking.
I would start with Mention as opposed to beginning with Brand24. We originally used Mention but the price was increasing year-over-year so we wanted to try a cheaper alternative. We eventually did go back to Mention after Brand24, due to its ease of use and it was also easier to monitor our brand with Mention in the end.
Komypte is the leader content and social monitoring; however, when it comes to SEO and keyword monitoring, alternative platforms like SEMRush provide much more low-level data and a better robust analytics experience
Return on Investment
- Positive: We can respond to customers in a reasonably realistic timeframe.
- Positive: We get updates from old content that has new activity.
- Kompyte has helped save time by automatically streamlining the process of monitoring updates our competitors make across their pages.
- The tool offers broad insights that are valuable to multiple teams across the organization.
- Pricing is based on licenses and the volume/breadth of scans you want the tool to make - you pay for what you need.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?
Brand24 Editions & Modules
- per month
Additional Pricing Details—
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?
Kompyte Editions & Modules