Likelihood to Recommend
[CallTrackingMetrics] is well suited for HIPAA Compliant Call Tracking when working with medical clients and is great for all clients who do online sales or patient intake. Clients with low volume of calls may not get enough value for the cost of this platform.
Director in MarketingMarketing & Advertising Company, 11-50 employees
Collab OneContact is an all around platform that can be used in any situation. It can be used in situation where there isn't a PBX. I've seen some solutions where the platform is integrated, using SIP with a CUCM.
- Very easy to set up and use. You can create as many tracking numbers and sources as you need. Easily organize and filter them for results and placing the code is so simple. Anyone can use this software.
- Listening to the calls makes life simple. We can hear what the potential lead said and record feedback to better our marketing efforts. You can even flag or email the call recordings if you need to share inside or outside your organization.
- Call reporting is a breeze! You can easily filter your sources, call duration, time and more and reports are extremely accurate.
- Cost is well worth what you get from the software.
Manager in MarketingMarketing & Advertising Company, 11-50 employees
- Call Flow, ACD and IVR.
- Dynamic platform with the possibility to integrate with the client existing solution.
- Was built to stand alone, with no need for a supporting PBX, or a advanced reporting module.
- Can get pricy.
- More complex integrations may need professional services.
- No push notifications for incoming SMS on mobile app (non agent).
- The need to have a Microsoft SQL Server 2012/2014 Standard in order to save the media interactions.
- The email module needs a little more work.
CallTrackingMetrics has stood up well compared to Salesforce. Being that we are a high volume call center for schools, it has been very good for the company. I feel that CallTrackingMetrics is really good for our company compared to Salesforece CMS.
CUCCX is a great platform but it can't be considered when working with other manufacturers, even if they support SIP. For this reason, when you're building a network that isn't just installed by one provider, I would suggest an approach different from CUCCX (considering VoIP and CC platforms, not routing or switching).OneContact allows the integration between platforms, allowing short number dialing between different contexts, recording other advanced telephony solution.Collab's Customer interaction Hub is a great solution for clients that need a CRM, but don't need much complexity, this mini-CRM is a great asset against the competition and facilitates the deployment of an omni-channel Contact Center.
Return on Investment
- Fits nicely into the % of budget dedicated to Analytics
- CallTrackingMetrics is our system of truth for source of calls for Local Service business
- CallTrackingMetrics is our system of truth for CSR staffing plans at Supplier / Distributor
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?
CallTrackingMetrics Editions & Modules
|Contact Center Plan||$2991|
- per month
Additional Pricing DetailsAll plans include unlimited users at no extra cost, while Marketing and Contact Center plans also include free unlimited sub-accounts perfect for agencies and multi-location businesses. Discounts up to 15% off for annual agreements.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?
OneContact CC Editions & Modules