Likelihood to Recommend
CarData is well suited for outside sales reps. It really has not been less appropriate at any time. It has helped me manage my time so that I am not spending a bunch of time writing down all of my miles, therefore I can concentrate on the important aspect of my job.
Zoho Invoice is well suited for any business, regardless of size, that needs to have a way to create invoices with hourly or flat rates. It's easy to create and archive projects. It also integrates into their other tools, including Zoho Projects. Zoho is great for businesses who want to accept online payments.You can use PayPal, Stripe, and a few others. Clients can also pay via ACH. It lets you know when a payment is processing AND when it clears. I believe that it would not be well suited in instances where a company creates lots of credit notes (because from the invoice screen the credit will appear to grow, but when you check active credit notes, it is the right amount) or estimates (I can't figure out how to use this feature)
- Time tracking. Zoho invoice makes it super easy to track time and hours against specific clients and specific tasks.
- Unbilled / billed time reporting. Zoho Invoice gives a dashboard view of hours yet to be billed, which helps keep on top of invoicing so nothing is missed.
- Reporting. Zoho Invoice offers a robust reporting module for the price point. Canned reports can be customized easily.
- Invoice sending and tracking. Zoho Invoice makes it easy to create and send invoices. Invoices are easy to clone, which makes creating regular, repeatable invoices a snap.
- Zoho Invoice can be complicated if you want to create a more advanced custom invoice or custom recurring invoice.
- Zoho Invoice does not provide all of its functionalities on the mobile version of its platform.
- Zoho Invoice is expensive for some small business owners especially if they don't plan on using it often.
I have not used any other products and I do not see the need for our company to shop around for other products. CarData works well for me.
Google Drive stored my invoices in one accessible location but required more time and maintenance. I didn't want to invest the time into building out sheet functions to carry over figures across sheets, so I researched invoicing options. I am already a fan of Zoho services, so it was an easy decision to try out their Invoicing site. Same login, the same level of support, free trial. No risk! I was pleased to find the solution on my first try.
Return on Investment
- Zoho invoice allowed our company to seem very large even when we were just getting our start in a basement of a house...for free might I add as we were using the free version at those times.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?
CarData Consultants Editions & Modules
Additional Pricing Details—
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?
Zoho Invoice Editions & Modules
- Per Organisation, Per Month