Likelihood to Recommend
Catalytic is best suited for process automation. It is great with unstructured data and the machine learning capability is so accessible. The AI aspect is super intuitive and helps make good business decisions. The ability to drop pushbots into process and then do a seamless handshake to a human and back again is not something I have seen anywhere else.
Kintone is excellent if all the users will be in the organization and there is not a need for outside users. It has a lot of customization features (some you may have to look hard to find them), which I think is an edge over other systems like this.
- Automation of processes that allow us to scale as we mature our processes
- Integration between systems in an out of the box manner
- Business Process optimisation
- Ease of use and programming
Engineer in Information TechnologyWine and Spirits Company, 51-200 employees
- Our particular need required outside apps, which costs additional fees. It would be nice if they developed those products internally and had them available without the apps/plugins.
- There were limitations on how we could customize the front-end experience for a look and feel. While it still had all the functionality, we had a vision for how users would interact with our database that we couldn't make possible.
Director in CorporateNon-profit Organization Management Company, 1-10 employees
Based on 1 answer
Using Catalytic is dead simple, click and drag. Start simple and iterate. Once you start using the tool, you soon want to add more in and then the more you add in the higher the ROI. People will start to line up to want to use it, and realise the benefits
No answers yet
No answers on this topic
Based on 2 answers
We have been so lucky with Catalytic, the team have been super responsive and more than willing to go that extra mile to make sure we have everything that we need. Even with the time zone challenges, they are the kind of team that will always make sure they are available and will follow up until we have the answer and more.
Based on 4 answers
The kintone staff is INCREDIBLE! Everyone I have worked with has been supportive of my organization's mission, willing to set up a meeting promptly, generous with their time, and very knowledgeable about the product. Kintone also has a wide range of videos and existing resources for how to use the system in addition to being able to reach out to staff any time.
We started on the process automation journey a few years back and people kept coming back to ask, was there an alternative that would allow us to connect all the disparate systems in my organisation. We looked at RPA, that wasn't the answer, some of the larger players could do what we were looking for, but it came at a price that precluded usage. Then we should Catalytic was right in that sweet spot, - we call it bang for buck, functionality that was accessible from a price point of view but delivered in terms of realising our goals
It has a better user interface and is less complicated. Easily integrated with other services with API.
Return on Investment
- Made us look more closely at why we do what we do
- Shortened the cycle time on a lot of previously manual processes
- Better experience for our customer base
- Positive: Customization and reports for each partner that's a user.
- Negative: We have to use an online form tool and transfer the data to Kintone at times. It would be nice to do this in Kintone.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?
Catalytic Editions & Modules
Additional Pricing Details—
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?
Kintone Editions & Modules
- per user / per month