Likelihood to Recommend
Any FEC small or big can benefit from CenterEdge. It pulls your entire facility together under one point of sale. Groups, redemption prizes, Bowling modules, Laser Tag modules, webstore, kiosks...just to name a few. As CenterEdge is relatively young they are growing and expanding at a rate that can not be ignored and we are glad to have them back at our locations.
WePay has proven to be most efficient in large companies and merchants, where moderate-cost products or services are marketed, being an advantage as a primary or alternative payment processor when attracting customers with different requirements. It is favorable that WePay keeps the information up to date with the creation of financial reports that demonstrate the versatility of the transactions and also receiving the money quickly in the different associated bank accounts. WePay performs the bank accreditations on a daily basis and in most cases your payments are in your bank account immediately, achieving a shorter waiting time in receiving the money that benefits all merchants.
Supervisor in MarketingMarketing & Advertising Company, 201-500 employees
- Point of sale. The interface is very user friendly and can get very granular on how you want to ring in guests not only at the point of sale but from a groups perspective as well.
- Modular. There are so many great integrations with CenterEdge from inventory tracking to Laser Tag modules and if they don't have it, chances are they will very soon.
- Groups. This is how we make a good amount of our income and CenterEdge really helps us deliver a great guest experience from the time the sale is made to the time the guest leave the building after their event.
- Easy for new users to set up a WePay account.
- Easy and quick for users with WePay accounts to make donations.
- Fairly quick payouts to organizations who receive donations through our platform.
- External Employee Scheduling. CenterEdge has its own scheduler but in today's high tech world there needs to be more integration with big companies like When to Work and HotSchedules.
- F&B Recipe creation and management could be a little easier but it still does a good job.
- Pulling reports link goes to your email, would be better right on site.
- Credit card fees.
- Doesn’t do all of payments - uses other website to run credit card.
Former Employee in OtherEducation Management Company, 11-50 employees
Micros is great for the restaurant industry, but we're not that. We are an FEC with MANY activities under one roof including F & B, but Micros just could not handle keep track of everything we offer to our guests. Centeredge does that and more. If you are a bar/restaurant then Micros is for you. But if you are an FEC with many different offerings and you want to have control over your sales, don't think...choose CenterEdge.
WePay directly integrates with Classy and that was our sole reason for switching from iATS. iATS has several features but is also fairly complex. iATS has a great customer support team to help though. If we were not required to switch payment processors by Classy, I don't know if we would have selected WePay or not. It does the job, but does not appear to be anything special one way or the other.
Account Manager in SalesNon-Profit Organization Management Company, 11-50 employees
Return on Investment
- Reporting. We can see exactly where our income is coming from and going with how granular the reporting is. No losses here!
- Coupons and Discounts. We are in full control of our discounts and how often they are used, something that our previous POS could not give us.
- Ease of use. I said it before and I'll say it again because it is true. It's easy! And who doesn't love easy???
- Time, it took about 15 minutes to get my billing system set up and integrated with WePay
- I haven't had many refunds but they were able to help accommodate for the 2 or 3 I have had to do and walked me through the process with support information and via email.
- No monthly/yearly fees are kind of nice to not have to worry about or pay when you are starting out
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?—
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?