Likelihood to Recommend
It's great for an early stage startup who doesn't have the resources to build in all of the subscription management features they need. It has a great free tier that makes it very accessible to a young startup. It's also great for a growing startup but it may not be the best fit for a more mature startup with the resources and need to build something a bit more custom.
Subscription-based billing where usage fluctuates is what NetSuite SuiteBilling was made for. The ability to add and remove products to a subscription is equally useful. Companies with flat-rate pricing and limited product offerings likely would not see much benefit.
- Integrates well with our tool to handle licensing for users in our SaaS tool.
- Easy to generate trials of our tool.
- Subscription billing with changing usage.
- Consolidated invoicing.
- Additional reporting specific to the software industry.
- One area that is difficult is that I don't have an easy way to allow users to select their own plan options. I have monthly and yearly plans, but no way to let the customer choose (not without custom code). This is the one thing that has caused extra work for me.
- Configuring additional custom fields in the checkout form is possible, but not very intuitive.
Based on 1 answer
It's very easy to use once you know what you're doing. I found it very straight forward once I got the hang of things and was able to create plans easily for my business. I was also able to just charge my clients right away easily. Refunding was also easy when needed.
Director in Professional ServicesProfessional Training & Coaching Company, 1-10 employees
No answers yet
No answers on this topic
Based on 2 answers
A strong balance between flexibility and simplicity -- Chargebee has proved to be a product that is well liked across the organization, and from a technical standpoint does not present too many hiccups for our developers. We also feel the pricepoint is good in a market which often has very taxing pricing structures
Return on Investment
- Does not work towards an ROI angle but is super helpful in terms of tracking and is really important to have a system like Chargebee in place.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?
Chargebee Editions & Modules
|Launch Plan (Free tier from Beta to Growth Stage - $50k aggregate revenue free)||$0|
- per month
Additional Pricing DetailsNo transaction based fees. No setup cost. No monthly contracts. No hidden fees.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?
NetSuite SuiteBilling Editions & Modules