Likelihood to Recommend
For organisations keen to streamline their payment processes and who use Salesforce, this is a brilliant solution.
If you are a small startup, likely to be charging only in one currency, then Chargify will likely be suitable for you, as it was for us when we first started. However, as you expand and need to charge in additional currencies and require good reporting, you might find Chargify becomes more cumbersome. You do get a very stable and reliable billing platform with Chargify. I can't recall any downtime dues to issues. In the last 5 years, there have been only been 2 times where the app was down, both for scheduled maintenance. The communication leading up to the downtime was excellent, the app was up and running well within the maintenance window and everything kept functioning smoothly afterward.
- Extremely easy to implement + 100% native on salesforce.com.
- Payment information is on the opportunity level making it easily visible across teams.
- Payment request feature allows cutomers to pay online via force.com site.
- Supports recurring payments which allows payment processing to be run on an automated schedule.
- Chargify's API is solid and easy to use, including JSON and XML interfaces.
- Chargify's customer service is responsive and thorough; always making sure your needs as a customer are met.
- Chargify listens to its customer base and their suggestions for feature enhancements.
- Because it is a low fee, you need to do more configuration on your own to get it up and running.
Consultant in Customer ServiceInternet Company, 11-50 employees
- Reporting - It doesn't provide the reporting we need so I have to do it manually. It doesn't track individual components like we need it to for monthly reporting.
- Emails - The system's emails sometimes end up in junk mail, so I also follow up once a customer has missed 2 payment attempts.
- Transactions - An easier way to get to the transactions would be nice. It takes many clicks to see the transaction history.
Likelihood to Renew
No answers yet
No answers on this topic
Based on 1 answer
Based on 3 answers
Based on 2 answers
They are willing to help with most challenges and are pretty easy to get ahold of by phone. They are limited in their reach, when it comes to bulk cancellations, along with some other bulk edits. It is no fault to them, Chargify is just a system that hasn’t been upgraded much over the years.
Manager in OtherConsumer Goods Company, 1-10 employees
Chargent has been better for us as it works within Salesforce and can be mapped into workflow processes and reporting.
Chargify met a list of set requirements and our budget at the time. The main items were:
- Salesforce integration
- Payment gateway support
- Billing portal / self service
- Strong API
- Tax invoice support
- Multi country and multi currency support
Return on Investment
- Decreased time to collect payments. Payment collection process can be integrated into team workflows, thus incentivizing quicker collection from customers.
- Increased revenue collection as billing information is easily accessible on the opportunity.
- Reduced labour needed to process payments. Recurring payments can be automated, payments can be accepted online.
- The positive impact was mostly when we actually did need subscriptions. The negative impact came when we pivoted to a more focused type of product, which did not need user subscriptions. Because we were reusing the code and had already done all the setup (and had a skeleton crew), we stayed with Chargify, but many times it got in the way. Had we continued as a business, we would have switched to just using Braintree.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?
Chargent Editions & Modules
Additional Pricing Details—
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?
Chargify Editions & Modules
- per month