<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring#question3' target='_blank' rel='nofollow noopener'>Customer Verified: Read more.</a>
<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring' target='_blank' rel='nofollow noopener'>trScore algorithm: Learn more.</a>Score 8.2 out of 100
Based on 42 reviews and ratings
Likelihood to Recommend
Chili Piper is GREAT for sales development teams booking for sales people. This is especially true when there is a "round robin" system that needs to be abided by. I've experienced a lot of bad round robin systems and Chili Piper's is fantastic. This is also a great tool to schedule with people across multiple time zones, which I don't want to have to focus on while speaking. It enables sales reps to focus on the prospect, not the time change. Chili piper would not be a good fit for underperforming sales teams that don't book any meetings (:
Employee in SalesMarketing & Advertising Company, 201-500 employees
If you are using Office365 and it is within your budget, utilizing SmartCloud Connect as an interface with a CRM is a no-brainer. It remains hidden when Outlook opens, but with an email selected you can open it with a single click. It then allows you to associate the email and even attachments with email addresses that were included in the to, cc, or from sections of the email. It's a very intuitive user interface and saves time in email tracking.
- Chili Piper integrates with Salesforce very well which I haven't seen other calendar apps do yet.
- Meeting Buffer functionality assures that AEs won't be booked back-to back.
- I can send the link to each of my meeting templates for different prospects
- Keeps email tracking simple within Outlook.
- Has a global search to allow associating an email with multiple types of accounts (i.e clients, leads, contacts, and activities).
- Single-button click to open or close the SmartCloud interface in Outlook.
- They are continually improving their offering and we've seen great leaps over the past 2 years.
- Would be nice to be able to modify the email reminders for every single contact and event versus have set templates
- Faster load times, but we can’t complain too much!
- The software updates often, leading to an opening delay the first time it is used in a session.
- Creating contacts is simple, but can lead to duplicates when proper research for tracking is not utilized by the end user.
- Extra cost on top of CRM costs add to the bottom line expense of the system.
Chili Piper 8.2
Based on 11 answers
- Support was very responsive during our integration phase, and after that too.
- They have the whole infrastructure built to notify customers about bug/outages, which is excellent. Entire System outage only happened once, but being updated on fix progress helped a lot to keep our team calm.
No answers yet
No answers on this topic
As a startup Google calendars were adequate. But as the company grew, the ability to schedule multiple teams and even multiple sales team we had to have a way to allow a logical way to see and schedule the appropriate team. Also giving customers to schedule with certain departments. We felt Chili Piper was our best solution.
Out of all the other utilities we've used, SmartCloud connect seems to be the most stable. The other interfaces sometimes caused glitchy integrations with Outlook, requiring a user to restart the add-in to restore functionality, but so far that has not been the case with SmartCloud Connect. SmartCloud connect also allows you to connect to different CRM's instead of just one, which means you can still use it when migrating between CRM's.
Return on Investment
- More demos held by simplifying the scheduling process. More demos = more opportunities
- Initial set up was frustrating and created a lot of mix up which allowed some leads to slip through the cracks early
- Integration with Salesforce.com saved our reps time because they didn't have to log activities manually
Account Manager in SalesComputer Software Company, 51-200 employees
- Departments that use it save time on email tracking, allowing them to focus on client request and tasks.
- Simple integration with Outlook made it a breeze to set up, allowing for quick expansion or reduction of licenses.
- Extra cost has prevented us from applying the utility company-wide, which creates dual methodologies for email tracking and training.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?
Chili Piper Editions & Modules
- per user, per month
- flat per month
Additional Pricing DetailsOnboarding and Support are included at no additional charge.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?
Revenue Grid Editions & Modules