Likelihood to Recommend
Classy is perfect for an organization who likes to create a lot of peer to peer campaigns and sell tickets to an event. I would not recommend it for use as the only event management software for your event but it's a good place to sell tickets and keep registration organized. It is also well suited for a team that lacks a designer because it is so simple to use
Employee in Research & DevelopmentEducation Management Company, 11-50 employees
WealthEngine is well-suited for development professionals to use in their donor moves management planning, as well as to look up donor profiles of new donors, to analyze giving potential. I have also used it when a piece of mail is returned to see if I can find an updated address.
- The fundraising website is easy for a nonprofit to set up. You can customize things like colors and logos and the rest of it is taken care of for you.
- Fundraisers (constituents) have a pretty easy time using Classy. The system is pretty straightforward with how you sign up to create a page and then it's pretty easy for users to edit their page and share to fundraise.
- Classy's reporting options are pretty good and allow an organization to view information about fundraisers.
- WealthEngine has very detailed data to support its scoring for each donor. Some other similar tools don't provide this.
- WealthEngine has a connection with Salesforce that is very helpful. It allows us to run reports on donors right in Salesforce and be able to run mass reports and save the data into each person's contact.
- WealthEngine also has great prospecting tools. This is not something we have used in its full capacity but hope to this year!
- It is pricy. Classy is more expensive than our donor management software but doesn't have the robust donor management tools to replace it.
- Want the ability to allow donors to cover fees in all transactions (currently, Classy only gives the option in some set-ups).
- Does not show which nonprofits donor has contributed to.
- Does not always have complete contact info.
Based on 1 answer
VERY easy to use, but lacks flexibility. But very easy to learn and master, even for someone with technical skills. They offer live chat which is a great help for on-demand support. At higher call volumes, you may wait 10 minutes, but I’ve never waited for more than that and the support if 90% of the time very helpful.
Team Lead in Information TechnologyNon-Profit Organization Management Company, 201-500 employees
No answers yet
No answers on this topic
Based on 6 answers
Classy has incredible support. They are available by phone and have called me several times to check-in and help me with questions that I had. Their newsletters and articles have been beneficial. They also give resources and how-to guides that we have studied and used throughout the year. We've been grateful for their expertise.
Based on 2 answers
The online help databases and tutorials are helpful, and I have been able to find the help and solutions I need from those sources. I have not had to use other forms of support from WealthEngine. I like being able to find the help I need through a simple search.
I have not used or evaluated any other products like Classy. This was the system our nonprofit was using when I was hired. We have found no reason to look to other platforms as Classy has been invaluable to us. We really value Classy, and we are not looking to switch any time soon
Administrative Assistant in OtherNon-Profit Organization Management Company, 1-10 employees
I did not look into any other options. I've always known WealthEngine to be the best so they were my first and only choice.
Return on Investment
- Over the past 2 years our organization, events, and programming has grown roughly 135%. Using Classy daily helped us to achieve that.
- The platform has helped us identify ongoing or sporadic supporters that we can engage further with to turn into top supporters.
- WealthEngine was able to provide wealth information for all of our event attendees and allowed us to know which guests to target with more direct touch points at the event.
- WealthEngine has allowed us to better asks for funds based on the donors' giving capacity, ultimately providing more money for our mission.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?