Based on 865 reviews and ratings
Clearbit and ZoomInfo are both sales intelligence software designed to help businesses create a marketing strategy and generate leads. ZoomInfo is built to provide businesses with a complete view of their customers and sales opportunities, it is most popular with mid-sized businesses. Clearbit parses the internet in search of actionable information businesses can use to improve their sales campaigns. Like Zoominfo, Clearbit is most popular with mid-sized businesses.
Businesses use both Zoominfo and Clearbit to improve their sales campaigns, but they also have some standout features that set them apart from each other.
In addition to collecting product data and parsing data from the web, Clearbit provides businesses with analytics features they can use to make the most out of the data. In addition to collecting and analyzing data, Clearbit can also generate forecasts for the future. Clearbit also provides features for managing customers, which can allow it to fulfil the functions of a CRM in a limited capacity for businesses looking to only purchase one tool.
Zoominfo provides a huge contact database with over 100 million business emails. For businesses that want to reach the largest number of potential customers with email and marketing campaigns, Zoominfo is hard to match. Additionally, Zoominfo has built in support for multiple users to collaborate using it.
clearbit and Zoominfo both allow users to reach more prospective buyers, but they also have some limitations that are important to consider.
clearbit is an ideal tool for gathering information from the web and using it to gain insights into prospects, but it doesn’t provide the built in reach that Zoominfo provides with its contact database. Businesses looking to reach the most possible customers may prefer Zoominfo’s robust database. Additionally, clearbit doesn’t include support for the collaboration of multiple users, so it may not be the best choice for an organization with a larger sales team.
Zoominfo provides a huge supply of contacts that sales teams can use to reach out to potential contacts, but clearbit can potentially provide more value over time providing accurate insights from various sources. Additionally, Zoominfo doesn’t include customer management features, so businesses without a dedicated CRM tool may prefer clearbit.
Both Clearbit and ZoomInfo do not offer detailed pricing information publicly, but businesses can reach out to vendors for a detailed quote.
Provided by the TrustRadius Research Team
Published on July 2, 2020
Likelihood to Recommend
Feature Rating Comparison
Identification of new leads
Ideal customer targeting
Load time/data access
Lead qualification process
Smart lists and recommendations
Alerts and reminders
Automatic data refresh
Filters and segmentation
Sales email templates
Append emails to records
- The phone numbers are extremely accurate, so our sales team isn't wasting time calling 800 numbers or being transferred.
- ClearBit mapping is great because there are 80 fields that map and an API.
- We can build out our leads and contacts extremely faster because of the simplicity of the program.
- FormComplete is an incredible tool and has a better match rate compared to other tools I've used in the past.
- The advanced search is also a powerhouse when it comes to finding companies using specific technologies and more.
- Being able to upload a list and see that in you advanced search, whether it's a contact or company list is also a huge help.
- The data Clearbit provides is good, but it doesn't compare to some competitors. While you can find a large range of data, other providers have more clean data.
- The Google Sheets add-on is not as comprehensive. It would be nice if you could search for both prospect emails and numbers there.
- Clearbit provides direct dials, but again it's not as accurate as other services.
- Expanded search options for specific industries (intellectual property, brand protection specifically)
- AE responsiveness with requests for updated pricing/increased functionality on time crunch. Potentially increased ability for AEs to offer on the spot discounts to avoid lag
- No ability to set an account admin with zero credit allotment. We need an admin that doesn't require a paid seat as they do not perform many of the required functions, simply maintain the system setup and integrations.
Likelihood to Renew
Return on Investment
- It's provided some key data in terms of geography which we rely on to distribute our customers and prospects to territories.
- Works great for large repositories of data, which we have.
- Not as useful for proactive prospecting. We use it primarily for data enrichment and confirmation of demographic info.
- We've seen faster lead conversion or greater website visitors because it allows us to do more granular targeting
- Our Sales employees are relieved to have a tool that allows them to do prospecting that does not involve a Google Search or Cold Call
- It gives us insider information against our competitors to ensure we are the forerunner in our industry.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?
Clearbit Editions & Modules