Likelihood to Recommend
The most important aspect is that Comscore offers one of the largest analytics suites available on display, mobile, video, and TV. Due to the scale of its data, it also provides a benchmark for analyzing the advertising industry. Finally, I like the fact that I can track site performance of my company's digital properties.
It is definitely well suited for publishers looking to meet high profile client needs in terms of high impact ads and reporting metrics. For standard basic ads it wouldn't make sense to have Flite on board because you won't be using them to their full capability or maximizing your investment in their tool.
- It helps in advanced reporting capabilities such as overnight reporting of audience demographics and integration with Comscore’s new multi-platform audience data.
- It has the ability to combine metrics with other digital campaigns involving display and rich media to provide an unduplicated view of audiences across multiple ad formats.
- It has global and cross-geographical campaign reporting capabilities.
- The platform is very easy to use.
- Flite is ahead of its time if not keeping up with the time in terms of fulfilling the advertisers desires with their ad creation abilities.
- The metrics and reporting they provide are key when giving details back to the client about the health and success of their campaign.
- Due to the large array of products within the Comscore platform, it is difficult to search in the platform.
- It also lacks the capability to track programmatic traffic which is unfortunate considering the impact it is having in the digital advertising industry.
- The help section has not been elaborated very well making it difficult to navigate through the platform and fetch the right report.
Likelihood to Renew
No answers yet
No answers on this topic
Based on 1 answer
The things I love most are the self serve tool, how we or the Flite team can create templates for us to plug and play and most of all Flite has a team that can help build out the most complicated, intricate ad units that our clients dream up!
We have selected Comscore because in Google Analytics it is not possible to reprocess the information: you have to be careful when tagging campaigns, creating filters to segment information in profiles, etc. Any error can cause the data to not register correctly and the data cannot be reprocessed. If they are lost or not registered correctly, nothing can be done to recover them. The same would happen if the tracking code of any of the pages on the website were deleted.
No answers on this topic
Return on Investment
- The business problems that we are solving using Comscore data are vast.
- The most notable being that we have more up-to-date data to provide our clients. When they are running TV ad campaigns, they want to see exactly how it performs.
- Having to wait 2-3 months at a time for data isn't helpful, so with Comscore, being able to show them within a couple of weeks is excellent.
- From an ad operations standpoint, traffickers were able to test and edit high impact units with ease.
- We are able to update ad units quickly and efficiently.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?