Likelihood to Recommend
The most important aspect is that Comscore offers one of the largest analytics suites available on display, mobile, video, and TV. Due to the scale of its data, it also provides a benchmark for analyzing the advertising industry. Finally, I like the fact that I can track site performance of my company's digital properties.
If you are a large marketing organization (Enterprise level), this tool is perfect. As long as you can get buy in for the proper integrations, it will make tracking program success much easier, allowing for real-time reporting on the fly. If you are a smaller, more scrappy marketing organization, it can feel cumbersome at first, but it may also help your teams adopt best-practice project structures. To truly gain the benefits of the system, you must be running targeted lead generation campaigns with tangible goals and outcomes. Otherwise, you likely won't get the value from the tool
- It helps in advanced reporting capabilities such as overnight reporting of audience demographics and integration with Comscore’s new multi-platform audience data.
- It has the ability to combine metrics with other digital campaigns involving display and rich media to provide an unduplicated view of audiences across multiple ad formats.
- It has global and cross-geographical campaign reporting capabilities.
- The integration with SalesForce is great and allows for data to be more easily pulled and viewed through the Hive9 system. It seamlessly combines spend data with program data so identifying and analyzing better-performing programs is easy.
- The reporting options in Hive9 are very robust and valuable for both marketing teams as well as finance and executive sponsors/stakeholders. The reporting was built from Sirius Decision's demand generation waterfall so it incorporates best practices for lead tracking and reporting.
- The fact that Hive9 integrates with sales and marketing automation systems as well as prominent accounting systems makes it an extremely valuable tool to bring in key data points to tell the story of marketing efficacy.
- Due to the large array of products within the Comscore platform, it is difficult to search in the platform.
- It also lacks the capability to track programmatic traffic which is unfortunate considering the impact it is having in the digital advertising industry.
- The help section has not been elaborated very well making it difficult to navigate through the platform and fetch the right report.
- The hierarchy of programs/initiatives can be pretty clunky and cumbersome. While it probably works great for larger size, enterprise organizations, it does not always jive with mid size to smaller companies - it can feel very constrained.
- There is currently no way to create a "flat" organizational structure of users. This can be very limiting for smaller-sized marketing organizations. Although I believe they are addressing this very soon.
We have selected Comscore because in Google Analytics it is not possible to reprocess the information: you have to be careful when tagging campaigns, creating filters to segment information in profiles, etc. Any error can cause the data to not register correctly and the data cannot be reprocessed. If they are lost or not registered correctly, nothing can be done to recover them. The same would happen if the tracking code of any of the pages on the website were deleted.
Return on Investment
- The business problems that we are solving using Comscore data are vast.
- The most notable being that we have more up-to-date data to provide our clients. When they are running TV ad campaigns, they want to see exactly how it performs.
- Having to wait 2-3 months at a time for data isn't helpful, so with Comscore, being able to show them within a couple of weeks is excellent.
- While we are continuing to work through some integration issues to ensure tracking accurate data, the tool has already helped our team to learn to better focus on budget management.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?