Likelihood to Recommend
The most important aspect is that Comscore offers one of the largest analytics suites available on display, mobile, video, and TV. Due to the scale of its data, it also provides a benchmark for analyzing the advertising industry. Finally, I like the fact that I can track site performance of my company's digital properties.
ReportGarden works really well for us because it takes the human element out of creating reports. We can automate monthly, weekly, even daily reports and send them directly to clients without any direct intervention. This saves us a ton of time we can use to analyze reports instead of format them.
- It helps in advanced reporting capabilities such as overnight reporting of audience demographics and integration with Comscore’s new multi-platform audience data.
- It has the ability to combine metrics with other digital campaigns involving display and rich media to provide an unduplicated view of audiences across multiple ad formats.
- It has global and cross-geographical campaign reporting capabilities.
- Cross-platform reporting all in one place; this is a strength because there are very few tools that offer this.
- Easy-to-use platform layout - everything is clean cut and simple; this is a strength because many other tools out there are complicated and don't look great.
- Built well for agencies, and organizations where there are multiple users, and/or multiple clients; this is a strength, because this is ideal for agencies such as ours.
- Due to the large array of products within the Comscore platform, it is difficult to search in the platform.
- It also lacks the capability to track programmatic traffic which is unfortunate considering the impact it is having in the digital advertising industry.
- The help section has not been elaborated very well making it difficult to navigate through the platform and fetch the right report.
We have selected Comscore because in Google Analytics it is not possible to reprocess the information: you have to be careful when tagging campaigns, creating filters to segment information in profiles, etc. Any error can cause the data to not register correctly and the data cannot be reprocessed. If they are lost or not registered correctly, nothing can be done to recover them. The same would happen if the tracking code of any of the pages on the website were deleted.
ReportGarden, compared to other tools, is more simplistic - however, that is a strength for less sophisticated, smaller agencies or organizations looking for a simple, affordable tool for reporting. It is easier to learn, easier to use, it costs less, and it integrates better with multiple tools and platforms. However, it also tends to be a bit glitchier, and less sophisticated in its reporting.
Return on Investment
- The business problems that we are solving using Comscore data are vast.
- The most notable being that we have more up-to-date data to provide our clients. When they are running TV ad campaigns, they want to see exactly how it performs.
- Having to wait 2-3 months at a time for data isn't helpful, so with Comscore, being able to show them within a couple of weeks is excellent.
- ReportGarden legitimizes the results we can achieve to our clients.
- It also gives us a real-time look at our analytics data so we can make adjustments if something isn't working.
- Saves us money on administration tasks and frees up our time to spend on tasks that generate revenue.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?
Comscore vCE Editions & Modules
Additional Pricing Details—
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?
ReportGarden Editions & Modules
- per month