<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring#question3' target='_blank' rel='nofollow noopener noreferrer'>Customer Verified: Read more.</a>
<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring' target='_blank' rel='nofollow noopener noreferrer'>trScore algorithm: Learn more.</a>Score 7.7 out of 100
Based on 232 reviews and ratings
Likelihood to Recommend
Wouldn't be good for small businesses and unless you are providing work that needs to be generated by a ticket, this wouldn't be for you. It's great for companies that need to log specific information for customers and record time entered by employees. It's good for project management, keeping track of financials and time
Feature Rating Comparison
Organize and prioritize service tickets
ITSM collaboration and documentation
Ticket creation and submission
External knowledge base
Internal knowledge base
Help Desk CRM integration
- Manage's GUI is fantastic and easy to use.
- Makes it very simple to create support tickets and organize them.
- The different boards in Manage are what really make this product great.
- Being able to lay everything out and easily organize to our liking is a huge plus!
- Being customer friendly is another aspect I like.
- The portal is easy to setup and easy for clients to use.
- We use this feature heavily as an MSP.
- The inventory and procurement module could use some work. It is often difficult to navigate through. A cycle count option would be a great addition as well.
- More customization would be great especially in the PO emails.
- The StreamLine IT function, while great, could use some improvement. It is difficult to setup and can at times interfere with other things that we do.
- The invoices are perhaps the ugliest. A straight forward customizable invoice template, not a report that adds 20 steps to the process, would be a huge improvement.
Likelihood to Renew
ConnectWise Manage 9.9
Based on 23 answers
ConnectWise has uniquely positioned themselves with the Modern Office Suite to have direct integration with a nearly full suite of tools for MSPs. Although each tool may not necessarily be the absolute best tool on the market, the efficiencies leveraged through direct integration make the entire suite an obvious choice for most companies.
ConnectWise Manage 8.0
Based on 15 answers
I have been using ConnectWise since 2004 and I am impressed with the progress they have made. However, there are still bugs that don't work quite like they should. If I were to run reports and get consistent answers along with a couple other annoyances, then I would score CW as a 10
Reliability and Availability
ConnectWise Manage 9.1
Based on 3 answers
We use the cloud version of ConnectWise and in the last 5 years it has never been down for us during business hours. I can only recall 1 time when it was not available during off hours when we wanted to use it.
ConnectWise Manage 8.1
Based on 6 answers
Some tab for certain areas load speeds could be better. Dashboards can load slowly when they reference multiple reports. Some reports can load slowly based on the tables and views they are accessing. At times the SQL queries being performed in the background can actually timeout and a tab or screen will fail to load.
ConnectWise Manage 3.1
Based on 12 answers
The front line support techs are wildly inconsistent when it comes to the level of support. Sometimes you get someone who just wants to throw links to University documentation at you, sometimes you get someone who truly tries to understand your issue and confers with peers and managers to find an answer, and sometimes you get someone who just wants to create a ticket and escalate immediately. If you ask three different techs the same question you will probably get three different answers, one of them being, "That's not possible."
ConnectWise Manage 6.2
Based on 7 answers
We are a telecoms company. Whilst CW were very happy to sell us their product and tell us how good it is for telecoms. All the training material is geared towards IT MSP's. The on-line training material was virtually useless. We found the implementation a bit of a joke. They tried telling us 12 hours of implementation time would be sufficient to launch the product. We erred on the side of caution and paid for 24 hours. This was quickly eaten away and we were nowhere near ready to go-live. I find the on-line chat facility is of much more use for us.
ConnectWise Manage 1.0
Based on 3 answers
Thoroughly review the training at ConnectWise University BEFORE starting. Ask questions to other partners - there is a huge community that is more than willing to help. Lastly, I recommend getting ConnectWise Consulting to help - it's a BIG product, and the money you spend on consulting will pay for itself by helping you and your team get off to a running start (in the right direction)
Our business was formed through the relationship between two separate business owners, one who utilized Labtech RMM products only and myself who had used the Solarwinds RMM product and eventually their Service Desk product. One look at Connectwise manage showed that it was a significantly more developed product at the time, something that would stack up well with the likes of AutoTask. It was an easy decision to transition to the Connectwise line of products and operate in a cohesive environment supported by a single vendor. As we move forward, we are excited to bring on other products that integrate into the Automate product, allowing us to offer additional services to our customers that can be managed and monitored in one location.
ConnectWise Manage 8.0
Based on 6 answers
ConnectWise seems to have a good understanding of the IT service industry. During the required onboarding training, they even preach configuring only features that you need right now, as you can always scale up later. The feature set for the most part takes into considerations all aspects of an IT business, whether small or enterprise, or growing from one to the next.
Return on Investment
- ConnectWise has contributed to being more accurate with our Engineers time keeping. Being able to track everything to very granular detail has been beneficial.
- Pre-planning and recurring service tickets for companies has been a big benefit as well. Love being able to set it and forget it.
- Having more options on time entries has allowed our Field Engineers to become more granular with the time spent on site. It has allowed us to capture more follow up opportunities to get back in front of the Client to show them.
ConnectWise ManageSee All (5) ConnectWise Manage Screenshots
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?