Likelihood to Recommend
Engagio is best suited for companies that have long sales cycles, dealing with large accounts with multiple decision makers. I don't think Engagio would make much sense for a company that has quick sales cycles with relatively few decision makers.
- One of Engagio's strongest capabilities is to track engagements at the contact level and make that information available. Without Engagio's dashboard, it can be time-consuming and even impossible to see all marketing engagements from the seller's perspective. And from a marketing perspective, it can be difficult to generate an engagement dashboard in your MA tool, such as Marketo. Engagio visualizes data in many out of the box dashboards.
- Engagio has good out of the box alerts/subscriptions that can be set up to notify sellers or marketers of activity spikes and weekly activity summaries. This can be a helpful guide for sellers who have a lot of accounts or contacts to keep track of by flagging the surging intent.
- Engagio is a very new platform, and there are some features I would really like to have, which I understand are coming. For my company, it's totally usable as-is, but it's important to understand that the following don't exist in the tool right now:
- Single Sign-on support.
- More advanced permissions than just admin/user
- Ability to rename account lists
- Ability to save report filters
- Ability to change which account a lead matched to, if you identify that the automatic matching failed
ContactPigeon is built for eCommerce, while Mailchimp is super easy and a good fit for a smaller company. That's why we switched since we needed a more complete, all-in-one marketing automation solution to scale our online business.
It's more account focussed and the UI is just easier to look at when taking in all the information in front of you. Salesforce I find to be too cluttered and a pain when it comes to creating accounts and contact views. Engagio is simple and highly recommended on my end!
Executive in SalesEntertainment Company, 1-10 employees
Return on Investment
- Our company has software and services for very large health plans with lengthy sales cycles with multiple decisions makers. The reporting available has been a large ROI for us in helping achieving overall business objectives of targeting accounts.
- It allows for more targeted account based marketing that helped us move forward with achieving our goals.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?