Likelihood to Recommend
Craft is really well suited for any size design team - I have used it within a team of 3, and within a team of 30.It helps with collaboration within the team, and between external teams through 'sync' with Invision.It increases efficiency of using Sketch with things like 'data', 'duplicate', and 'stock'. These tools not only make designing faster, but also more realistic, allowing us to 'test' our designs sooner.
PX is great for adding into an existing portal to understand how the customer is using the site. With the customer-specific data it is easy to tie back to individual accounts. PX may not be useful with large amounts of anonymous data is it would give accurate numbers but they may not be actionable.
Manager in Information TechnologyComputer Software Company, 10,001+ employees
- Craft is built to digital products developers, so its workflow is great.
- It has a very nice interface and is a beautiful tool.
- Setting up a new campaign is a step by step process that you are lead through by the application.
- Analytics are right there on the campaign that is currently active. You also have the ability to filter on the data to obtain additional information.
- There is the ability to run multiple campaigns at the same time. This allows for the ability to be very focused by account.
- Could use a more robust implementation of rich text editor.
- Some functionality that requires plugins, for example, advanced field management, should be part of the core install.
- It should be a bit easier to brand the control panel w/logo and color scheme.
- End user support for configuration to the Gainsight CS Portal.
- Ability to see where a feature path is tagged (visually) after it is in progress.
Likelihood to Renew
No answers yet
No answers on this topic
Gainsight PX 8.2
Based on 1 answer
Based on 3 answers
Responsive chat with founders to answer any questions you have.
Consultant in EngineeringBanking Company, 1-10 employees
Gainsight PX 7.2
Based on 6 answers
Overall, very friendly representatives and super professional. On a high level, I haven't seen much correspondence to previous issues we've had in the past.
Craft has a completely unique tool set that has functionality that really is not duplicated any where else in the industry. It cannot really be compared to any other tool I have had experience with, especially with the larger cloud infrastructure that Invision has built around their plugin and their platform.
The main reason is that Gainsight PX offers a perfect combo - analytics and customer engagement. That allows us to make the engagement contextual, based on real-time analytics results.
Return on Investment
- We used the free version of Craft, so it had a positive impact for us.
- Craft helped us undestand how to manage some parts of our projects, so it had a positive impact for us.
- We have become more data-driven as a whole. Rather than just making assumptions based on gut feeling, we back that up with data.
- We have become more aware of features that are 1) used way more than we thought, and 2) features that don't get touched.
- We have been able to find examples of innovative ways users are engaging with our product.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?
Craft Editions & Modules
Additional Pricing Details—
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?
Gainsight PX Editions & Modules
|Starter||Starting at $400/M2|
- 100 or less MAUs (Monthly Active Users)
- 500+ MAUs (Monthly Active Users)
- Per MAUs (Monthly Active Users) and more