- OnSemble is rated higher in 2 areas: Likelihood to Recommend, Support Rating
Likelihood to Recommend
Very good online option for flowcharts and other purposes; can be quite cost-effective, too, depending on how you use it.
OnSemble is solving a lot of problems that our organization had prior to its implementation:
- We can track communication readership.
- We can engage with our fellow teammates through chats and recognition.
- We have a central location for all job-related links.
- We are just now delving into adding departmental pages so folks can communicate within their teams.
- Creately provides the same experience that other similar tools (i.e. Visio) provides, but presents it in a much more colorful, unique manner. The colors are vibrant, and my clients have always been impressed with the quality and feel.
- Creately provides a lot of creative control over how your images look. I can play with the opacity and color scheme, or use what they already provide.
- Creately also allows me to create wireframes for clients to review, whether desktop or mobile. I can create simple, easy to understand frames and concepts in minutes - they're super professional looking and ready to share.
- I like the pricing model. Right now I can pay month-to-month, or pay a one-time fee for a year. It's also less expensive than Visio, which is very nice.
- powerful, yet simple to use, document management for sharing
- custom help desk form creation/submission with targeted audience
- integration friendly with document types (e.g., xls, pdf, doc, etc.)
- The transition Creately made this year to their new non-Flash platform seems to almost function like a beta release in some instances.
- Customer support sometimes takes a while to return and the responses are not always the best or most helpful. Follow up isn't great, either.
- Permissions - granting permissions at different levels for users is tedious - would like to see permissions simplified.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?
$40 per month
Creately Editions & Modules
- per user
|Creately Online Personal||6.951|
|Creately Team 5||$401|
|Creately Team 10||$801|
|Creately Team 25||$2001|
- per month
Additional Pricing DetailsWe offer deeply discounted prices for non profits, educational institutes and charities.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?
OnSemble Editions & Modules
Additional Pricing Details—
No answers yet
No answers on this topic
Based on 2 answers
As a user: it's pretty intuitive and the only thing holding a user back from getting everything out of it is a lack of curiosity. As an admin: it's not super intuitive. The training and the setup process are crucial to be able to use and maintain the portal, and we still sometimes have questions.
Based on 4 answers
I haven't used Creately's support. I don't know what to rate this to be honest. If there was an "N/A," I'd use that. I like products where I don't have to do a lot of research or studying to learn how to use the software. Creately allows me to jump in and go.
Based on 3 answers
I have always been pleased with my experiences with OnSemble's Support team. First, they have a great library of articles to help me study and guide for many of my questions. But when I cannot quite comprehend, or I "run into the wall", I can be assured that I'll be contacted quickly with a pleasant voice to work through whatever my question/issue may be. Kudos to OnSemble Support!
In terms of pricing and functionality, Creately was the clear winner at the time, although the jury is still out on Creately's new version in terms of how simple it may be to use.
Return on Investment
- Creately is less expensive and dare I say more professional looking than Visio. It looks great at a fraction of the price.
- Creately allows me to share ideas and processes with my clients. It shows that I understand their business processes, and increases their trust in my abilities to work with them.
- Streamlined documentation - positive impact.
- Convenient calendar and access to timeclock - positive impact.
- Hub for staff to gather everything they may need to successfully assist our members - positive impact.