Likelihood to Recommend
At $95 per month for unlimited seats, it's the cheapest solution for both support and marketing/sales teams if you need multiple seats. At the same time, everything works so smoothly and efficiently that you'd never believe it is such a cheap tool. Small teams could leverage their Free plan or the Pro tier, however, to get access to advanced features like chatbots or CRM integrations you'd need to get the unlimited package. Magic Browsing is another top feature that allows support teams to see what the client is doing on the website and guide him through the needed steps to troubleshoot any issues
If you are a large marketing organization (Enterprise level), this tool is perfect. As long as you can get buy in for the proper integrations, it will make tracking program success much easier, allowing for real-time reporting on the fly. If you are a smaller, more scrappy marketing organization, it can feel cumbersome at first, but it may also help your teams adopt best-practice project structures. To truly gain the benefits of the system, you must be running targeted lead generation campaigns with tangible goals and outcomes. Otherwise, you likely won't get the value from the tool
- Intuitive chatbot functionality
- Unlimited number of live agents at one fixed price
- Real-time assistance with cobrowsing feature
- A decent number of integrations with popular tools
- The integration with SalesForce is great and allows for data to be more easily pulled and viewed through the Hive9 system. It seamlessly combines spend data with program data so identifying and analyzing better-performing programs is easy.
- The reporting options in Hive9 are very robust and valuable for both marketing teams as well as finance and executive sponsors/stakeholders. The reporting was built from Sirius Decision's demand generation waterfall so it incorporates best practices for lead tracking and reporting.
- The fact that Hive9 integrates with sales and marketing automation systems as well as prominent accounting systems makes it an extremely valuable tool to bring in key data points to tell the story of marketing efficacy.
- Number of native integrations could be bigger
- Additional features for improving conversions like popup banners or guided tours to allow clients to combine multiple tools into one (like Intercom does)
- The hierarchy of programs/initiatives can be pretty clunky and cumbersome. While it probably works great for larger size, enterprise organizations, it does not always jive with mid size to smaller companies - it can feel very constrained.
- There is currently no way to create a "flat" organizational structure of users. This can be very limiting for smaller-sized marketing organizations. Although I believe they are addressing this very soon.
Crisp has fewer auxiliary features that Intercom (popup builder and guided tours is something that comes to mind), however [I feel it] has MUCH better pricing tiers. It does 95% of things Intercom can do at 5% of the price.Both Drift and Freshworks provide similar solutions which are more expensive, but also have technical issues, which resulted in poorer performance of our website
Return on Investment
- Radically increased conversion rates due to proactive chat bots
- Increased customer satisfaction due to stellar support (built in screen share saves a ton of time for troubleshooting, unlimited number of agents helps to improve response times etc)
- Saved hours of time of support team
- While we are continuing to work through some integration issues to ensure tracking accurate data, the tool has already helped our team to learn to better focus on budget management.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?