Likelihood to Recommend
Culture Amp is a great tool for employee surveys, and has been able to scale with us for 5+ years. It's customizable and helps provide rich data on how employees are feeling so that we can continue to use that feedback to improving our company culture quarter over quarter.
Director in Human ResourcesTelecommunications Company, 1001-5000 employees
Fond is a great way to incentivize your sales team during contests and rewards for top performers. Also, a great way to incentivize your partners such as referral sources and clients. I can’t think of anything where it’s not really appropriate as an offering. Great offering for employee vacation perks.
- The Culture Amp support team is unparalleled. They offer live chat support as well as office hours that you can attend for help on anything from technical issues to the best way to phrase a survey question. They are always willing to help and are experts in their field.
- The report pages are very detailed and it's easy to view the data in a lot of different ways. This helps with more insightful analysis.
- I love that you can benchmark your survey results to your industry/region; it helps a lot to give context to your results.
Project Manager in Human ResourcesHospitality Company, 51-200 employees
- Provides a long list of alternatives that make it easy to use your Fond points for the product/services you truly care about.
- Very easy to redeem; select what you want to receive, and click redeem with the points/dollars requested. Typically, gift cards are provided within seconds.
- Regularly rotate offerings so that you have many options throughout the year.
- They recently launched a text analytics feature but I think it still needs some work. I don't find the attributes of sentiment to comments to make complete sense. Text analytics are also not yet available for export so it makes it very difficult to share with others in presentations and reports outside of the system.
- Currently they don't have the ability to set an automated file with and connect with an HRIS (at least not with Ultimate) so every time you want to refresh your users you have to upload a new file feed manually (which is pretty simple, it is just impossible to set the refresh on autopilot).
Manager in Human ResourcesHealth, Wellness and Fitness Company, 1001-5000 employees
- When first trying to select a gift card, I'd get an occasional error message, but other than that, it was pretty easy to use.
- Getting more widespread with the types of awards that users can redeem is always a plus!
- This may have changed since I last used Fond, but last time I tried using the system, the total points you had were tucked away in a somewhat obscure location.
Before Culture Amp we used Gallup for our staff engagement survey. Culture Amp is SIGNIFICANTLY better for us. Gallup would not allow us the customization or reporting features that we needed, and comes with Culture Amp. The platform and functionality of Culture Amp, plus all the survey templates and all aspects of the staff experience are so beneficial for us, and we didn't get that from Gallup.
We have not tested other products that offer such a way to award our employees for doing a fantastic job. Fond has been helping with all the necessary situations and the costs have been quite low. We have not looked into other products. I would recommend going with Fond because we have not found any quality issues with their service.
Return on Investment
- We use culture amp to measure engagement levels surrounding certain "standard" questions we ask on a recurring basis. this gives us a viable way to measure how we are doing overall in certain areas that are important to us.
- The Diversity survey helped us pinpoint some areas were we could work on improving. This came out in comments from several users.
- We have to keep in mind that comments are important, but sometimes it is just one person who is upset about one thing that does not affect anyone else. We must keep that in mind and set those aside. It is easy to get caught up in some of those comments.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?