Likelihood to Recommend
It is well suited for larger organizations. It cannot be used by single individuals like people who use Prezi or Powerpoint. If you are a large organization and looking to save on productivity, time, and improve branding across marketing and sales pitches, this software is absolutely amazing. I would highly recommend anyone heading up a company with 25 employees or more consider the software.
It is well suited for any sales organization that is trying to mature its sales process, and continually improve its execution.
- It allows you collaborate and share across your organization.
- It integrates video seamlessly into any presentation you create.
- It have an incredible slide library management component that stores everything in the cloud for the users.
- Used by major fortune 100 companies, it allows for organizations to present their best and look their best.
- I can easily see if there is communication occurring between the sales rep and the appropriate contacts at the prospect company. I can quickly see if the communication stream is a mutual back and forth conversation or if it is mostly a one-way stream from the rep to the prospect. If it is mostly a one-way conversation, this tells me something isn't right about this opportunity.
- The system looks at this communication and using AI, it highlights if it interprets any negative sentiment from the prospect allowing the rep or the sales manager to dig deeper into the opportunity and see if they can discover the reason for this negative response and correct it if possible.
- The software "learns" from previous successful deals we have closed and uses this information to alert us if a deal has been in a particular sales stage for longer than similar deals. And it learns who is the business decision maker or technical decision maker is for previously closed deals and points it out to the rep that they should make contact with this same position in the target company.
- The software coaches sales reps on actions that should be taken, based on our sales process, at each stage of the sales cycle. And it does so without feeling like its looking over your shoulder, by recommending the rep send a "confirmation of needs" email once the deal is moved into the 30% stage.
Likelihood to Renew
Based on 1 answer
Because it provides a great user experience, it makes my organization look good in front of pitches, and the software is great from a collaboration perspective. Plus, I like the fact that i can use video incredible well with all of my presentations. It has minor challenges and takes time to figure out, but once you do the sky is the limit.
No answers yet
No answers on this topic
I think they are all stacking up against each other. Powerpoint is a free alternative. But I think CustomShow doesn't focus on better looking powerpoint slides....it focuses on better looking presentations period. Because of that, CustomShow is really in a different category of business presentation software and up there with Clearslide.
Return on Investment
- Positive. We have better insights into our deals. We can see when deals are getting bogged down, or when a deal may not close, even before the sales rep recognizes this.
- It makes it much easier to accurately call your monthly and quarterly forecasts.
- Our sales managers use it for their weekly one-on-one meetings with their rep and virtually no additional work is required of the rep or manager.
CustomShow.comSee All (4) CustomShow.com Screenshots
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?
CustomShow.com Editions & Modules
- Per User per Month
Additional Pricing Details—
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?
SalesDirector.ai Editions & Modules