Likelihood to Recommend
Ability to sync with many other systems and flexible systems. I do not recommend for areas with a bad internet connection.
ExpensePath works great for mid-size companies with multiple locations and multiple levels of approval needed. It doesn't have the bells and whistles of more expensive options like Expensify or Concur, but they excel at being attentive to customer needs and simple to use.
- Mobile application.
- Easy to attach supporting documents.
- The approver can approve from a mobile phone.
- ExpensePath responds within minutes and helps solve issues right away. Vik and his team are always open to how they can better their product.
- ExpensePath's app is quite simple and straightforward, making it easy to teach to even our technology averse employees.
- Though we don't use it extensively, we appreciate ExpensePath's internal expense reporting functionality, which provides good insight into our employee's spending.
- They correctly integrated our Sage Intacct GL accounts and dimensions directly into the system, so no additional mapping was needed after setup.
- Allow money returns from an advance to be reflected in the advance balance. If an employee settles an advance by returning cash, it does not reflect that in the system.
- They're in the process of developing the ability to directly reimburse from ExpensePath rather than cutting a check through an ERP. This feature would be very helpful.
DATABASICS Expense 9.0
Based on 1 answer
Happy with customer support services and the improvements it added to our operations.
No answers yet
No answers on this topic
It costs less. Flexible employees allow you to customize the system to fit your requirements.
Expensify was a nightmare. We used it for 8 months and couldn't wait to find something else. Their customer service was unresponsive and rarely got back to us in a timely fashion. They never solved any of the issues we were having with integrating to Sage Intacct, and their "smart scan" feature never worked once. Their app was painful to navigate. On top of the many reasons already listed, we switched to ExpensePath because they're not flashy. ExpensePath delivers a great product without the veneer of many of its competitors.
Return on Investment
- Flexibility allows us to speed up the process of reconciling advances.
- Ability to approve reports by mobile phone allows to speed up the process of posting the expenses.
- Scanning supporting documents becomes easy as you can use a mobile phone camera and attach it to your report.
- The first goal of our finance department is to make all of the tools we use to gather information integrate with our main ERP, Sage Intacct. ExpensePath's integration has been flawless and saved us hours of manual expense entry.
- The second goal of our finance department is to make all of the tools we utilize easily adoptable by new users. ExpensePath is one of the simplest, most responsive apps we've ever seen. Even those on our team who are averse to adopting new technology like ExpensePath.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?
* per user
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?