Likelihood to Recommend
Ability to sync with many other systems and flexible systems. I do not recommend for areas with a bad internet connection.
A specific scenario where TripActions was well suited was when I needed to book a hotel stay in Cologne, Germany for multiple colleagues. The fact that they were registered users made coordinating their stays a seamless process. I have not had an occasion where TripActions was inappropriate to use.
- Mobile application.
- Easy to attach supporting documents.
- The approver can approve from a mobile phone.
- Provides a wide range of travel options within a wide budget.
- It is reliable - if a trip gets canceled, they are quick to contact their customer and help sort out additional booking details to get you to your final destination.
Project Manager in Customer ServiceMarketing & Advertising Company, 201-500 employees
- Allow money returns from an advance to be reflected in the advance balance. If an employee settles an advance by returning cash, it does not reflect that in the system.
- Limited partnerships with all the major airlines, or if so, slowly just adding more airlines to their platform
- Not a lot of information about the ratings of the hotels. I have stayed in hotels that I probably wouldn't have if their information was more up to date
DATABASICS Expense 9.0
Based on 1 answer
Happy with customer support services and the improvements it added to our operations.
Based on 18 answers
- Easy bookings and quick expensing- Excellent chat support- Savings for the company since employees opt for rewards which require booking cheaper than average priced hotels- Rewards for employees- Easy to use customer interface- Great mobile applications for android and iOS- Ability to control payment methods for a different types of bookings like hotels or flights or car rentals.
Strategist in Product ManagementAutomotive Company, 1001-5000 employees
It costs less. Flexible employees allow you to customize the system to fit your requirements.
I like TripActions more because everything is on a mobile app that is super user-friendly. The customer service team is also world class-I genuinely have never felt so taken care of. More so, Concur Travel and Expense never rewarded me for traveling, while I made over 200 dollars in Amazon money just for doing my job.
Return on Investment
- Flexibility allows us to speed up the process of reconciling advances.
- Ability to approve reports by mobile phone allows to speed up the process of posting the expenses.
- Scanning supporting documents becomes easy as you can use a mobile phone camera and attach it to your report.
- The ability to change flights while I am on the road in meetings. They actually call the agents for me.
- It has put money back in my pocket with the Amazon rewards and my company has saved money by me booking the less expensive options.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?
* per user
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?