Likelihood to Recommend
Demandbase is best for marketers with large target account lists who want to scale personalized marketing efforts. Demandbase's functionality is lost on small account lists. It is also a great tool for sales and marketing teams who are just starting to build their target account list or who are refreshing their list. It's AI is good for putting some intent data behind the selection process.
- Data integration with Google Analytics is great. It gives us additional data points to segment and analyze.
- The forms module decreases the number of form fields we need to ask our prospects but also passes more firmographic information behind the scenes.
- Demandbase Content gives us great flexibility to use along with Optimizely to run split test messaging to different industries.
- This technology only works for visits emerging from large enterprises. If the visitor is accessing your website from outside of his/her company network (e.g. working from home and using an ISP) then you can not identify those visits. Also, if there is IP-spoofing used by some large/mid-size corporations then you can get falsified data.
- Same logic holds for small or micro businesses where the business uses an ISP (internet service provider such as Comcast or AT&T) to browse your website then those visits can not be mapped back to a particular small/micro business.
Likelihood to Renew
Based on 10 answers
We expect to see good success in creating personalized experiences using Demandbase. This has allowed us to create industry specific visitor site experience as well as account specific site experience. This is expected to lead to higher conversion on the site.Therefore, we are very much likely to continue to use it.
Based on 8 answers
I don't deal a whole lot with the customer support, focused more on the use of it but from my experience, it's been fine. They've replied to my issues in a timely manner, never more than a day. The advertising team might be another story but I can't speak directly to that.
Employee in SalesOnline Media Company, 51-200 employees
Based on 1 answer
We were able to implement quickly.
Vice-President in MarketingInternet Company, 501-1000 employees
Based on 3 answers
The consultant did a fantastic job in integrating Demandbase with Adobe Insight so we could leverage it to full potential. We also customized the industry groups specific to our company.
We have reviewed over half a dozen ABM Platform companies but Demandbase stood out the most because their platform is intuitive and many of our business partners recommended them. After seeing a few demos from Demandbase, we were confident that we were making the right choice. We also like the fact they have this ABM conference every year where they do a great job hosting it. I was impressed with the knowledge of people that worked for Demandbase where they knew a lot of challenges we faced because we had too many companies we are trying to market to
Return on Investment
- Demandbase has helped me close business by focusing my lead generation efforts on companies that I know are interested in my services or use products that I consult on
- At Salesforce.com, I used Demandbase to alert sales about companies that are "actively" looking at our products, which led to faster close times and increased revenues
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?