Likelihood to Recommend
DocSend works really great if you want to send out a doc to a prospect and want to track when they open it and what content they view. The reporting on this works really well and I've been happy with this functionality. Where it falls short is when you're trying to use it for a live demo utilizing the join.me integration. There are a lot of issues when you try to switch your screen and it only works 2/3s the time. I'd prefer an all-in-one solution instead of this Frankenstein model.
- It has an amazing statistics dashboard - making it easy to analyze your documents and come up with game plans tailored to each client/project
- You can turn off deprecated links ensuring clients only have access to up to date information
- If an employee leaves your company or you can easily manage account access from one central place
Executive in CorporateMusic Company, 1-10 employees
- DocSend has a newer feature called Spaces, it lets you place multiple files into a single "deal room". Unfortunately for us, we need it to support nested file structures for larger content sets. Their support team says this is on the way.
- I'd like to be able to change the icons for links add to Space, currently, they're a default icon.
- Navigating the UI is just a bit laborious, it feels like it should be easier to get to link creation since that is what you're doing 90% of the time you go to the site.
Based on 1 answer
I haven’t used the support as our internal teams do a great job of fixing and supporting our DocSend use.
Account Manager in SalesReal Estate Company, 51-200 employees
We have chosen DocSend because it has some features that others doesn't have, such as security features monitoring files you have uploaded in it. In addition, you can securely disable the online PDF if you want people to input a password or require an email address before someone could view the file.
Return on Investment
- As a sales person I think having some way to share documents with prospects and track their viewing activity is critical. DocSend has met my needs in this regard.
- DocSend is not an all-in-one demo tool. They lack the audio conferencing and screen share capabilities so they must rely on their partner join.me to provide this. This integration does not work well and has caused a lot of pain on demo calls. For this reason we will be switching back to ClearSlide when our contract is up with DocSend because while it's more expensive than DocSend, it actually works as an all-in-one solution.
- DocSend has helped me identify when my deck is being passed around an organization and being opened up all over the world.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?