<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring#question3' target='_blank' rel='nofollow noopener noreferrer'>Customer Verified: Read more.</a>
<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring' target='_blank' rel='nofollow noopener noreferrer'>trScore algorithm: Learn more.</a>Score 7.7 out of 100
Based on 79 reviews and ratings
Likelihood to Recommend
DocSend works really great if you want to send out a doc to a prospect and want to track when they open it and what content they view. The reporting on this works really well and I've been happy with this functionality. Where it falls short is when you're trying to use it for a live demo utilizing the join.me integration. There are a lot of issues when you try to switch your screen and it only works 2/3s the time. I'd prefer an all-in-one solution instead of this Frankenstein model.
Seismic provides tools that allow for a seller to send a customer facing presentation or document to their customers in bulk. Then, through the insights provided, a seller can go into Seismic and see which customers opened the document, what pages or slides the customer looked at, and for how long each customer viewed that slide or page. Now, the seller knows what product or service this customer is interested in, and can not only prepare with this information, but can also jump directly into this with the customer, so there is no waste in preparing for products the customer won't be interested in.
Employee in OtherConsumer Services Company, 1001-5000 employees
- It has an amazing statistics dashboard - making it easy to analyze your documents and come up with game plans tailored to each client/project
- You can turn off deprecated links ensuring clients only have access to up to date information
- If an employee leaves your company or you can easily manage account access from one central place
Executive in CorporateMusic Company, 1-10 employees
- Seismic allows for one location to store all relevant content so that associates are not having to spend as much time searching for what they need.
- Seismic provides the ability to fully customize content such that one template can serve many needs with the simple ability to answer questions that drive the customization in the content. This customization can range from simple to quite complex depending on your level of expertise with the tool.
- Seismic provides a lot of flexibility when it comes to organizing your content and how to make the experience of accessing that content unique to the needs of each user in the system.
- DocSend has a newer feature called Spaces, it lets you place multiple files into a single "deal room". Unfortunately for us, we need it to support nested file structures for larger content sets. Their support team says this is on the way.
- I'd like to be able to change the icons for links add to Space, currently, they're a default icon.
- Navigating the UI is just a bit laborious, it feels like it should be easier to get to link creation since that is what you're doing 90% of the time you go to the site.
- It's very difficult to edit/update the content in our LiveDoc because of the way it was coded by Seismic. They are in the process of helping us fix this problem, but it hasn't been ameliorated yet.
- Responses to questions submitted via email are not always responded to in a timely fashion.
- I know this is the same as the first bullet, but it bears repeating that the LiveDoc is laborious to update. The inability to edit content easily is a hindrance to our daily workflow.
Employee in SalesComputer Software Company, 1001-5000 employees
Based on 1 answer
I haven’t used the support as our internal teams do a great job of fixing and supporting our DocSend use.
Account Manager in SalesReal Estate Company, 51-200 employees
Based on 33 answers
I have never tried chatting/calling with Support for Seismic. However, from others that I have talked to that use Seismic in more of an administrative role, they have been easy to work with and are of great assistance. I think it's a good thing I've never needed to talk to support, as it means I haven't had any issues to this point.
Account Manager in SalesComputer Software Company, 1001-5000 employees
We have chosen DocSend because it has some features that others doesn't have, such as security features monitoring files you have uploaded in it. In addition, you can securely disable the online PDF if you want people to input a password or require an email address before someone could view the file.
Savo, Google Drive, Shared foldersSavo - was best in class a long time ago (and has since been bought by Seismic) - but required a lot of administrative work to setup and maintain. I had three people working on it full time to create pages and managing content. Shared folders and google drive are good to share content, but terrible at searching and tagging (not fully indexed and no tagging)
Return on Investment
- As a sales person I think having some way to share documents with prospects and track their viewing activity is critical. DocSend has met my needs in this regard.
- DocSend is not an all-in-one demo tool. They lack the audio conferencing and screen share capabilities so they must rely on their partner join.me to provide this. This integration does not work well and has caused a lot of pain on demo calls. For this reason we will be switching back to ClearSlide when our contract is up with DocSend because while it's more expensive than DocSend, it actually works as an all-in-one solution.
- DocSend has helped me identify when my deck is being passed around an organization and being opened up all over the world.
- Seismic eliminates the time and hassle of sending out an email to colleagues with an attachment for a meeting. Plus, it eliminates the potential for someone being inadvertently excluded from the email.
- A significant amount of time had to be dedicated to user training to increase adoption across the company and make the platform worth the investment.
- Seismic has brought increased levels of productivity and efficiency to my company.
Analyst in Research & DevelopmentHigher Education Company, 201-500 employees
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?