Likelihood to Recommend
Given the experience I have had this year, I couldn't recommend any part of their service. The product doesn't function as advertised and they don't communicate with customers to let them know what they are doing to fix it. It is a level of service that is completely unacceptable on every level.
- FrontStream Panorama allows you to customize a larger portion of your pages that you design if you have experience with HTML and coding.
- FrontStream Panorama allows you to integrate their other platforms, such as bidding for good, which is for auction items, and connect those to their ticket registration software.
- FrontStream Panorama allows you to pull reports and customize and save reports you might use often.
- Two weeks ago we started receiving questions from donors because they were having trouble making donations. The pages wouldn't load or they would get part way through the donation process and the page would buffer and they couldn't complete the process. Some had tried to donate 3 or 4 times unsuccessfully. We have been told this is fixed now, but we still hear intermittent comments from people with issues.
- Two weeks ago we started seeing issues with the display pages that show progress of the fundraising campaign. The totals were inaccurate - some were too low and some were too high. The concept is to encourage competition between teams and individuals and the inability to see accurate data eliminates this aspect of the campaign. Also, in some cases the totals were showing that people had exceeded their goal when they had not. Donors are more likely to contribute to help someone meet their goal than to give money to someone who is already above goal.
- Customer Service has been awful. It is difficult to reach anyone and when you do the updates are not not very helpful. It has been nearly two weeks with no progress. All week long this wee we were told they were testing the solution and as soon as it was tested and they were sure it worked they would apply the fix. Last night they did something because all of the numbers changed but now they are worse than they were before. Most of our participants have disappeared and our totals are even lower than they were. We have had no updates today to explain where they are or what will happen next.
- Our event is two weeks away and I don't know how we will reach our goal. I don't even know how much money we have raised to date. If I could figure out a way to switch to another platform at this time I would but unfortunately I think we are stuck with this solution for this year. It is very disappointing that they can't fix these issues and even worse that they don't communicate with their customers. We will not use them again!
Based on 2 answers
DonorScape support has improved over the last few years. They are generally on point, but I have had my fair share of issues that have resulted in disrupted business processes. As of now, they are doing a fine job.
FrontStream Panorama 1.0
Based on 1 answer
They do not seem to care about the problems of their customers. They do not return phone calls. They do not provide the updates on their support page that they promised. They have had two weeks to repair the basic functionality of their system and they have been unable to do so. This is a complete failure as far as I am concerned.
We switched from Classy.org to FrontStream Panorama and then back to Classy.org. But, originally what intrigued us about FrontStream Panorama was the ability to customize our fundraising pages. Visual design is so important to storytelling and to raising revenue and it seemed like a real opportunity for us to create beautiful campaigns that raised more money. They were also slightly less expensive than competitors.
Return on Investment
- DonorScape has helped us positively identify prospects who have turned into donors.
- DonorScape has helped us make business decisions on hiring based on the number of prospects we have identified.
- FrontStream Panorama ended up giving us a refund for the entire year that we used their platform because it did not work for any period of the time we were contracted with them. That being said, they were a reasonably priced platform and were willing to match the fees we were paying with a different company.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?