Likelihood to Recommend
Drift makes it easy for us to feed the right information to the right people based on their intent, and it makes the whole experience simple and fast. It’s helped deliver the competitive advantage and brand experience we were striving for. If you’re not ready to innovate on the way you approach marketing, sales, and customer experience then it may not be for you.
Freshchat is recommended if you are looking for a chat tool. It is very easy to add it to your website and the SDK for mobile devices works very well. Whatsapp integration could be better. It depends on the Whatapp crew and the customer needs to buy the Whatsapp API.
- Chatbot builder. The new builder Drift recently came out with is very user-friendly and intuitive.
- Integrations. We integrate Drift with Salesforce and Hubspot. After a lot of testing and mini failures, we finally figured it out and everything works seamlessly.
- Content. Drift's marketing is the best out there, and I always draw inspiration from their "human" approach to our marketing content. As a customer, I am kept up to date on product releases as well as industry leader knowledge reports to keep our company's marketing relevant, helpful, and engaging.
- Integrates with Freshdesk FAQs you've already created.
- Integrates with canned responses you've already created.
- Has a similar user experience to Freshdesk.
- The all vertical work flow is tough to visualize at times. It gets a bit messy.
- Getting a fair distribution of leads to all of the reps has been a struggle.
- It can be tough to test in a timely matter.
- AI bot functionality was still under development when we started. It is not a very mature product yet. It would be great if this was added to ease our manpower.
- Reporting could be done much better and more in-depth
- Support for react native apps could be improved. It often gives issues.
Like I mentioned earlier, looking at Drift's UI and how it handles chat requests, it may not fare well as a dedicated support-chat system like Intercom and Zopim. Of course, their value prop is conversational marketing and lead gen through automatic bot workflows. They're trying to do too many things - like Email Sequences and Account Based Marketing for example. It would be great to see data in 12 months on how that experiment of theirs is helping the customers.
Return on Investment
- Drift has allowed us to capture more MQLs since we started using it.
- Drift has increased customer satisfaction with our services since it enabled real-time support and communication with them.
- Drift has allowed us to spend less time supporting users or replying to user questions, and spend more time on critical business issues, while maintaining the same level of support for our customers.
Team Lead in MarketingMarketing and Advertising Company, 11-50 employees
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?
Drift Editions & Modules
Additional Pricing Details—
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?
* per Agent
Freshchat Editions & Modules
- Per Agent