What users are saying about
Likelihood to Recommend
We have not yet come across a use case Evergage is not well suited to handle. In fact, its flexibility is such an asset, it may be used in ways that go beyond what it was originally built to accommodate. While we have used Evergage to deliver pop-ups and modals, info bars, callouts, and in-line content swaps on the page, we have also used it to completely rebuild entire website pages with fully responsive CSS and server-side integration via API calls. We have also used it to bridge the attribution gap between website usage and offline (call center) transactions -- something we never could adequately solve prior to using Evergage.
- The user interface is easy to navigate and understand, as well as their campaign setup tools.
- Their ability to scrape your website to pull relevant items to be used in dynamic campaigns is incredibly helpful and saves a lot of time.
- Their support team is fantastic. They always provide fast and easy to understand solutions to our problems or questions.
- I'm actually really pleased with the product. We've been customers before the brand change, and the app/company has come a long way in a short time.
Likelihood to Renew
Based on 4 answers
Based on 6 answers
There is a bit of a learning curve, but once you have it down, it is very easy. It becomes intuitive once you understand how the system connects data from different areas. Once you have it down, troubleshooting is easy and so is designing and launching campaigns. Definitely a good UI.
Reliability and Availability
Based on 2 answers
Based on 2 answers
Evergage is quick loading and very responsive. We always have concerns about page load time and the integration of Evergage with our websites has never once caused any issue in this regard.
Based on 5 answers
It would be a full 10 except for a couple of times when it took over a week to get a response. Otherwise they are very responsive, very knowledgeable and very helpful. They really have a great team overall, not just support but even account reps are always eager to help and provide ideas and best practices.
Director in MarketingComputer Software Company, 11-50 employees
Based on 1 answer
Training program is not very well established. There is very little documentations. More often than not it's in-person training. I wish there were more video tutorials so that somebody can learn the system quickly. Their documentation is very much like an RFP. Long and very technichal. They should definitly improve on this area.
Director in Product ManagementComputer Software Company, 1001-5000 employees
Based on 3 answers
Ensure that systems are in place to communicate Evergage dependencies to Web Developers so those dependencies don't break with subsequent revisions or enhancements to the website.
Appcues - I like them. Very easy to use, which is the one main advantage they have over Evergage. That said their simplicity means the tool is limited in what it can do compared to Evergage. Plus Evergage's data logging capabilities in addition to messaging make it more useful for my needs.
Based on 2 answers
Return on Investment
- Identifying users and accounts that may be at risk of churn! I can't emphasize this one enough. Having a solid view and engagement score of users and account activity has enabled us to change our customer service department from being reactive to proactive. We've reduced our churn rate.
- We've been able to increase user adoption. Through our segmenting of users and campaign strategy, we've been able to promote users into taking new actions (adopting new features).
- We've have eliminated the need to utilize IT resources for customer messaging and marketing automation. Evergage is a very rich and powerful tool that puts the effort in the hands of customer service and marketing professionals.
- We've been able to calculate that our successes with Evergage just on a customer service side for churn reduction and proactive client engagement has resulted in Evergage more than paying for itself - the ultimate return on investment not easily found in other products.
- One great area for customer service ROI is the ability to provide in-app messaging for help-text related messages for common occurring things in our SaaS application. Our customer service people see this as a 'training' advantage. It's saved them from responding to common things, especially for what we can target as newer users. So new users are getting messaged in-app while we're not annoying seasoned users.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?