What users are saying about
Likelihood to Recommend
We have not yet come across a use case Evergage is not well suited to handle. In fact, its flexibility is such an asset, it may be used in ways that go beyond what it was originally built to accommodate. While we have used Evergage to deliver pop-ups and modals, info bars, callouts, and in-line content swaps on the page, we have also used it to completely rebuild entire website pages with fully responsive CSS and server-side integration via API calls. We have also used it to bridge the attribution gap between website usage and offline (call center) transactions -- something we never could adequately solve prior to using Evergage.
- Evergage plays nicely with most code frameworks and has been very stable. The only situation in which we could not (yet) find a way to use Evergage is in conjunction with Handlebars.js templates.
- Enterprise-level data security considerations are well-handled by Evergage. Trust me... as a top-level PCI compliant company that builds travel loyalty solutions for major US banks, we have no greater concern than data security.
- "No flicker" synchronous integration is a VERY important feature Evergage offers -- I'm unsure if any other competitors offer the same as I think Evergage has a patent on this. So when the webpage loads, users don't see the original page contents flash before being replaced with personalized/alternate contents.
- The powerful user interface is easy-to-use and comes in two flavors: a more traditional CMS-style "admin" view and an on-page WYSIWYG view.
- Test use cases in the browser prior to going live.
- It's easy to build and measure A/B/n tests, either as rule-based tests, or as % split testing.
- I love the ability to create user segments based on "sentence-style" logic structures that incorporates actions, KPIs, even third-party data.
- Documentation could be more robust... I would love to see more detailed how-tos that get more technical than the basic use cases.
- More out-of-the-box third-party integrations would be nice. I would love to see analytics integration with my favorite Heap Analytics.
Likelihood to Renew
Based on 4 answers
When you first engage with Evergage you have to make a choice on how you're going to use and deploy their product. Are you going to use it for, as is my case, an "in-app" deployment for your SaaS application or for your public facing website. We elected to use it for "in-app" first so we could build knowledge and have a measure of churn reduction. We've done well enough that we're developing a strategy for use on our public facing website now for better lead building and qualification. We're about to double our engagement with Evergage essentially. Evergage has been incredibly responsive. They use great customer service tools and eventually gave us our own account manager. As an IT person, once setup, I intentionally worked to remove myself from the product as a support means so our customer service people are working directly with Evergage and great things are happening. Evergage has just been constantly improving for the better.
Software Engineering Manager
eCivis, Inc.Information Services, 51-200 employees
Based on 6 answers
Reliability and Availability
Based on 2 answers
Based on 2 answers
Evergage is quick loading and very responsive. We always have concerns about page load time and the integration of Evergage with our websites has never once caused any issue in this regard.
Based on 5 answers
The support team has always answered our questions fast and with an easy to understand solution. Regardless of how simple or complex our question is, they provide a helpful and clear answer, that solves our issue every time. I frequently refer back to their email responses, as the insight they provide, specifically for advanced dynamic campaigns, is something we use repeatedly.
Based on 1 answer
Training program is not very well established. There is very little documentations. More often than not it's in-person training. I wish there were more video tutorials so that somebody can learn the system quickly. Their documentation is very much like an RFP. Long and very technichal. They should definitly improve on this area.
Director in Product ManagementComputer Software Company, 1001-5000 employees
Based on 3 answers
Ensure that systems are in place to communicate Evergage dependencies to Web Developers so those dependencies don't break with subsequent revisions or enhancements to the website.
We considered using Marketo's RTP product, but we weren't overly impressed with the user interface, functionality, or level of support that they were willing to provide for new users. As an existing client of Marketo, we thought their solution would be a great addition to the lead database, but it lacked some of the dynamic functionality that we wanted, which Evergage provided.
Based on 2 answers
Return on Investment
- Helped reduce churn by 10% through enabling us to test a change in our cancel policy in-app
- I've used the reporting tool to identify freemium users so we can engage and grow that base
- I've used the data in Evergage on a weekly basis for customer success, marketing, and/or product needs.
Customer Success Director
LitmusComputer Software, 51-200 employees
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?