Likelihood to Recommend
[Well suited when] Linked to EMS - when planning an event that requires furniture delivery or room type changes, we can select that in EMS and create a report that feed to FAMIS and assigns a crew. OR, if you create the work order in FAMIS, have it be able to import back to EMS to include in the booking.
- The ability to create new reports and format them to exactly what you are looking for in a said report.
- Finding mistakes as far as user errors or placing information in the wrong fields or boxes. Interfaces can be made to track these things
- Key Access portfolio, tracking keys for all of our building users
- Needs to be more fields for "pick up/drop off times," or to put in deadline times.
- More communication back and forth to users and the person the order is assigned to. When updates are made, there is no notification that they have been acknowledged.
- It would be nice to have pricing associated with different requests. It is a guesstimate every time on how much labour or time will be needed. Some sort of price menu would be great so when we check the financial page of the order we are not surprised every time.
Return on Investment
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?