Likelihood to Recommend
It's great if you can mostly trust your users to want you to be able to remote into their computers. Our users rarely remove the app, but that would be a serious problem if you were trying to use this program to enforce control over the PCs. It does not offer reporting on the PCs in any way. If you just need a cheap, great, bare-bones remote desktop tool that works great on only PCs, then it's a no-brainer. I love this tool. If you have to support mobile, Apple, or Linux devices, this program would not help you out at all.
Feature Rating Comparison
Access to sleeping/powered-off computers
Over-the-Internet remote session
Remote management of servers & workstations
- It is a breeze to get connected with users. It seems to get through firewalls, and users can in most cases find the button to click based on the browser to start the session. Other services it would take 10 minutes sometimes for the users to get connected. In addition, we added the FixMe.IT link within our software so users just click it and they in most cases connect in 10 seconds unless it is a slow browser or has high security.
- The feature they added a year ago to connect with up to 10 computers. Especially useful when installing remotely a network installation of our accounting software.
- Simple click to switch to our screen, their screen and other attached screens.
- Needs to be able to be used in a MAC environment
- That is only thing I would love for to be added to it
- Great Product
Likelihood to Renew
Based on 1 answer
Great product for the price. I would buy it again. We now have 6 licenses of it and it's completely worth the investment.
Based on 1 answer
It is all just done through email so there is no tracking of tickets but there is not much need since they will respond multiple times a day if needed. I never have any issue with them though. They are very well trained.
- Faster and better over the internet access.
- Also not domain dependent like DameWare is in our current configuration.
Return on Investment
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?
FixMe.IT Editions & Modules
- per seat