What users are saying about
<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring#question3' target='_blank' rel='nofollow'>Customer Verified: Read more.</a>
<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring' target='_blank' rel='nofollow'>trScore algorithm: Learn more.</a>Score 8.5 out of 101
Based on 328 reviews and ratings
Likelihood to Recommend
I feel like this is very similar to the last two questions... What I like:CTASHeath ScoreRules EngineFlat architecture What needs work: User interface
Feature Rating Comparison
Role-based user permissions
Integration with Salesforce.com
Integration with Marketo
Integration with Eloqua
Help desk / support tickets
Customer health scoring
Customer health trends
- Gainsight helps managers monitor their employees' client interactions.
- Gainsight enables our Client Success Directors to manage larger portfolios without letting clients slip through the cracks.
- Tracking client health through Gainsight allows us to identify and address risk to mitigate churn.
- An update to Gainsight's UI would be fantastic. I really like dashboards but they are very dull looking. An update to make reports more colourful would go a long way.
- I'd like to see continued improvement of Gainsight's advanced outreach feature (automated emails). It worries me when I set an advanced outreach to trigger and then have no idea when it will trigger - sometimes it takes 2 minutes sometimes it takes 45 minutes, this causes a nervous feeling as I just have to wait and see if it deployed properly or not.
Likelihood to Renew
Based on 13 answers
Based on 11 answers
Most features are very intuitive and simple to use, but some are not. The core functions for a CSM are very usable, and since that is the majority of our usage the score bumped up. I would love to see improvements in CoPilot and Reporting overall. The general UI look and feel is modern and pleasing, and the visualizations are clear and helpful
Based on 1 answer
There are some times when it can take almost a minute to load some of our reports or the rules engine. Within a rule it can also take time to load the actions as they each load one at a time when scrolling. The ability to scroll without waiting would be ideal
Based on 95 answers
Gainsight is a great tool and I know there is a lot of potential to get better. I have a background in startups where there is a lot of data passing between customers, departments, and people. A lot of it can be lost and/or cluttered, but with Gainsight you are able to capture that data that passes between customers and their trading partners. From that data you can isolate what you are looking for and run a report that gives you insight. You also have Call To Actions which are great ways to stay proactive, sometimes I think I would feel lost without these. The customer health scores are great ways to get a pulse on the health of an account and if utilized correctly you can be very accurate. Dashboards are great as well because they can give you a view into specific types of reports about your accounts that can help you stay on top of your book of business. If I want to view my book of businesses overall health score I can view that, if I need to see a revenue pattern I can view that. The tool is great and I am excited for the improvements.
Based on 2 answers
The online videos are very good for basic tasks in the platform, but it isn't very descriptive or helpful trying to make your own specific variables fit the simple example that is typically used. Typically, I'll watch a video, try on my own and still have to get help from support or Customer Success team
Based on 6 answers
I was not part of the implantation (I took over later). However, based on what was passed to me, the tool was not well implemented at our org. I think this had to do with complexity, wrong person assigned in our org, and org buy-in. I think it would have been very successful if we had a better assignment process internally.
GS is still the best product I've seen for doing what we use it for. I can see how certain aspects of the Lightning system could accomplish certain things we use GS for, but not everything, and certainly not as fully fleshed out. For the time being, I can't see how anything else in this space can compare to what we've experienced so far with GS.
Return on Investment
- Improve customers health, we have been able to stay proactive and on top of cases that are being worked by the CSM or Support team and ensure that task get completed.
- We have been able to improve retention due to Gainsight by showing value and drive the time it takes to resolve a case.
- Revenue waterfall and increase upsell is being utilized even more, and I look forward to how Gainsight can improve this section.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?