Likelihood to Recommend
It works best for real time customer relations and monitoring. For historic data use it with another tool. Other than that it is an amazingly easy to use, and to set up tool. Once you start using it, you will never go back.
Intercom is great for companies that have close relationships with customers or who want to have close relationships with customers. It's the ultimate tool for being able to communicate with customers in a personalized way, provide them with real-time answers, as well as allow them to help themselves with knowledge base tools and automated messaging.
- Support - These guys are super quick at getting back to you when you need help and always friendly
- Live stats - GoSquared is addictive, it offers detailed information about visitors to your pages in realtime, you'll be watching the dashboard for hours!
- Ease of use - From the guided setup to the usability of the dashboard GoSquared is really straightforward
- Intercom splits their chat really well. The chats are able to be split between internal notes and actual sent messages.
- Tagging works really well in Intercom. You can tag each user and can also tag users in messages/internal notes so they can directly see messages intended for them.
- Easy documentation management. You are able to find the help docs you need easily even during a chat message.
Manager in MarketingInformation Technology and Services Company, 11-50 employees
- Notifications don't seem to work very well
- Dashboard likes to re-set itself even when it was arranged & saved previously
- Weekly/ Monthly/ Yearly absolute numbers
- Targeting messages appropriately
- We often have several messages compounding on top of each other
- I'd love if they could notify people who have not marked our announcements/messages/communication as read so that they don't end up having several un-related messages overwhelming them
- When a thread is continued from a previous questions, I wish it was more obvious that the conversation had already been started with a particular person
Director in MarketingMarketing and Advertising Company, 51-200 employees
Likelihood to Renew
Based on 12 answers
Not only does the GoSquared application work well, the GoSquared team is constantly making improvements. When I first started using GoSquared, they only offered daily reporting -- now they offer the weekly and monthly feature per popular request. I like that they are always updating the look and feel of the website and emails they send to maintain a modern look. GoSquared is easy to implement and easy to use!
Based on 4 answers
It's currently a perfect fit for our needs, and we are customer-focused and small. When we grow, we may need to re-evaluate, but our current team finds it easy. Reviewing conversations is simple and allows for great training. The canned replies make service fast and easy. Smart suggestions remove the need to re-write technical walkthroughs and explanations for our FAQ
Based on 2 answers
GoSquared makes it easy to get started, providing everything you need to integrate the code into your site and start seeing and analyzing data
Based on 2 answers
It is very easy to learn and use for newbies. They use their features to help the user learn how to work Intercom. I was guided by product tours several times during my initial training. Being slightly more advanced with technology, I wish I could make more changes to the platform, but they have designed it in a way to make it easier for all levels of tech users.
Employee in MarketingMarketing & Advertising Company, 11-50 employees
Based on 2 answers
Based on 5 answers
We received an almost immediate response, however, despite the issue being quite urgent and stating that, we did not receive an update for almost an entire day. When we requested an update, we were told that this was due to time differences between the person that received the request and us. The timely nature of support should not be dependent on a single person
No answers yet
No answers on this topic
Based on 3 answers
I have evaluated other products but as GoSquared is presenting Live Data this really is most useful, I don't have much of a requirement to see what a potential customer did yesterday. I need to know what my potential customer sitting on the website right now is looking to purchase, and for this GoSquared works.
Manager in Information TechnologyInformation Technology and Services Company, 201-500 employees
SnapEngage allows you to:
- Customize CSAT/CES/NPS scores and questions from your customers about your agents.
- Automatically import chats to your CRM.
Former Employee in SalesComputer Software Company, 1001-5000 employees
Return on Investment
- GoSquared helps us to react quickly to high volumes of traffic, and allows us to identify very quickly how engaging our content is
- Using browser specs helps us to ensure our websites are compatible with as many of our customers as possible, rather than relying on generic global stats
- We've seen an increase in number of registrations for webinars by advertising them in-app using intercom.
- Greater awareness of product releases which has help reduce frustration and promote satisfaction and ultimately stickiness to product.
- Greater number of leads because visitors to website are more likely to submit a query in a chat box than send a direct email.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?
GoSquared Editions & Modules
|GoSquared Free - Access to the Now and Trends realtime web analytics dashboard.||$01|
|GoSquared Analytics - Everything included in free plus premium analytics features.||$291|
|GoSquared Suite - The most popular GoSquared plan, full access to our real time analytics dashboards, intelligent live chat and customer data hub.||$792|
- Per Month [Unlimited Users]
- Month [Unlimited Users]
Additional Pricing DetailsGoSquared Free, track up to 1000 pageviews a month. GoSquared Analytics, track up to 100k pageviews a month with pricing starting at £29/month. GoSquared Suite, track up to 100k pageviews a month with pricing starting at £79/month.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?
Intercom Editions & Modules
|Conversational Customer Engagement||$4991|
- per month