Likelihood to Recommend
The solution is very effective when separate apps and policies are needed for separate groups. The app distribution for different groups was simplified beyond expectations with the easiest device group management feature in Hexnode UEM. The devices could be assigned to different groups based on the grades, which enabled the admin to push the apps to their corresponding device groups. The MDM implementation considerably reduced the hours of boring work to just a few minutes.
Administrator in Information TechnologyProgram Development Company, 501-1000 employees
Anywhere with under 100 Apple devices, I would recommend this service. It was always so simple to add a device you recently purchased to your inventory and be able to check in on it anytime. If they had more than 100, I would recommend Jamf Pro, the enterprise version of this software.
- Remotely deployable which is ideal for lockdown.
- the flexibility of the system.
- The easy to use UI that makes it so even your average technical person.
- Resetting passwords remotely..
- Locking or wiping a device.
- Pushing new apps out to all or one iPad.
- Controlling what apps are installed on the iPads.
- Has some functions that are still needing to be built
- Data Management is in the works but not fully developed yet
- I would like to see some more advanced functions for the iOS supervised mode. Maybe pushing iOS updates? Right now we can only see if it requires an update, but can't schedule an update time, etc.
- I would like to see Jamf Now work with Apple to allow apps with in-app purchases that can be used with Jamf Now. Right now some apps don't have two versions available in the app store (a full version, and a free version with in-app purchases), so the single version free app with in-app purchases can't be used across our enterprise environment. :(
- They could do with a better lost device activation lock. Currently, you can only lock a device from being erased and re-setup if you associate an icloud account with it and turn it on to find the lost device.
No answers yet
No answers on this topic
Jamf Now 9.1
Based on 2 answers
No body is perfect and occasionally, but rare, it take a little bit to get a reply on the chat, but overall as compared to other chat sessions it is pretty responsive and fairly quick. They allow you to upload a screen shot if that helps and to reply with solutions via email so I have it as a reference in writing for future problems.
We tried Jamf Pro for the same but the UI looked a bit dated and while Jamf is a more established product, it did not have multi-OS support which was one of our primary requirements. Hexnode on the other hand had a smoother UI and offered a better value for the money spent.
Professional in Information TechnologyInformation Technology & Services Company, 10,001+ employees
Ease of use, price point, support, features - are all the reasons why we chose Jamf Now.
Director in Information TechnologyCommercial Real Estate Company, 51-200 employees
Return on Investment
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?
Hexnode UEM Editions & Modules
- per device, per month
Additional Pricing DetailsNo support costs, No maintenance charges, No hidden fees. Plain per device pricing
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?
Jamf Now Editions & Modules