Likelihood to Recommend
Feature Rating Comparison
Customer data management / contact management
Integration with email client (e.g., Outlook or Gmail)
Quote & order management
Channel / partner relationship management
Call center management
Help desk management
Billing and invoicing management
API for custom integration
Single sign-on capability
Role-based user permissions
- Easy batch upload of new contacts - if you gathered names and contact info for a bunch of people at an event or conference or what have you, put it in a spreadsheet and upload it for easy and efficient adding to the database.
- Simple communication and outreach tracking - each user has an individualized dropbox email address; you can BCC:, CC:, or forward an email to or from a client or contact, and Highrise automatically associates and records that email with the contact in the database.
- Task assignments - users can create and task assignments associated with specific contacts (ie - Send Suzy J. a gift box on Oct 1; Follow Marla K. and Billy Z. on Twitter & Facebook; Get an updated address from Nathan R.)
- Tags - easily create lists of contacts who fit certain needs (I need a: food blogger, in TX, who has a Facebook page - we have "food blogger", "TX," and "Facebook" tags in our system) that is then exportable; also useful for knowing the important associations of a particular contact.
- Weekly and Monthly Planner is very productive.
- Task Delegation and Pipeline Tracker are easy to use and efficient.
- Goal Planning helped us as well to identify our chances.
- Im actually pretty happy with the system as it is. The best aspect of Highrise is that it is very easy to work with - no need to struggle with manuals and lengthy training.
- Not really a problem I suppose but I pay for Highrise as part of a suite which includes other products - Basecamp, Backpack and Campfire. It would be nice to see more integration between these products.
- When it came time to move on due to larger issues the friendliness was not there from the account reps. We did not leave due to them, but due to our growth and need for more.
- The inability to make personalized the labels for our insurance terms.
Likelihood to Renew
Return on Investment
- Better customer service, I am able to look up client info in a more organized way
- I feel that our efficiency has really increased. Highrise is a lot faster than our old program
- Highrise keeps us very organized. but it would be helpful if there was a project management section we could implement
- Better lead management
- Increased lead efficiencies with drip programs
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?
Highrise Editions & Modules
- Per User Per Month
Additional Pricing Details—
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?
* Up to 12 hours of Account Configuration Assistance Setup Include: Provision accounts and licenses (1hr), Kick-off Call (1 hr), and 10 additional hours of account configuration assistance to be used toward the following items, as needed by customers internal administrator: User Setup, Record Access, & Personal Preferences; Data Migration; Custom Fields & Page Layouts; Web-forms & Surveys; Views & Reports; Standard Sales Processes; Project Templates. Exact accomplishments may vary from this list based on Administrator's skills and requirements.
PlanPlus Editions & Modules
|PlanPlus Online Planner Edition||$69.991|
|PlanPlus Online Professional Edition||$34.992|
|PlanPlus Online Business Edition||$199.993|
- Per User per Month
- per 5 users/per month