Likelihood to Recommend
If you are a large marketing organization (Enterprise level), this tool is perfect. As long as you can get buy in for the proper integrations, it will make tracking program success much easier, allowing for real-time reporting on the fly. If you are a smaller, more scrappy marketing organization, it can feel cumbersome at first, but it may also help your teams adopt best-practice project structures. To truly gain the benefits of the system, you must be running targeted lead generation campaigns with tangible goals and outcomes. Otherwise, you likely won't get the value from the tool
If you're in a space with more than 1 or 2 competitors, you need Klue to help you keep track of them. Otherwise, you'll be spending too much energy doing that and you'll be likely to miss important information. It makes light work out of keeping battle cards up to date, relevant, and accessible for your sales team.
- The integration with SalesForce is great and allows for data to be more easily pulled and viewed through the Hive9 system. It seamlessly combines spend data with program data so identifying and analyzing better-performing programs is easy.
- The reporting options in Hive9 are very robust and valuable for both marketing teams as well as finance and executive sponsors/stakeholders. The reporting was built from Sirius Decision's demand generation waterfall so it incorporates best practices for lead tracking and reporting.
- The fact that Hive9 integrates with sales and marketing automation systems as well as prominent accounting systems makes it an extremely valuable tool to bring in key data points to tell the story of marketing efficacy.
- Gathering publicly available intelligence - news, blogs, reports, etc.
- Organizing intel into customized, meaningful buckets by the competitor.
- Creating useful battle cards for sales.
- Capturing news and info as you come across it online.
- The hierarchy of programs/initiatives can be pretty clunky and cumbersome. While it probably works great for larger size, enterprise organizations, it does not always jive with mid size to smaller companies - it can feel very constrained.
- There is currently no way to create a "flat" organizational structure of users. This can be very limiting for smaller-sized marketing organizations. Although I believe they are addressing this very soon.
- Doesn't currently capture reviews (like this one).
- Battle card templates are limited.
- Push alerts when changes occur on tracked pages.
Klue seems much easier to use, and also had a better engagement experience during our trial period. They're insanely customer focused.
Return on Investment
- While we are continuing to work through some integration issues to ensure tracking accurate data, the tool has already helped our team to learn to better focus on budget management.
- Helped navigate competitive sales opportunities and deflect objections while laying landmines of our own.
- Given our deal size, the payback/ROI is virtually instant.
- The entire company is more in tune with the competitive landscape.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?