Likelihood to Recommend
Altogether, as a user, I have been really satisfied with the overall experience of Hopin because it is a smart yet sophisticated platform when it comes to hosting virtual conferences on a large scale in a successful manner. One thing that people should keep in mind is that Hopin is a little expensive but good things come with a price tag too so if it fits in your budget then this is a great platform to get associated with.
- The interface is very clean and customizable. Some of the other solutions I've looked into are not as easy to customize or have a "clunky" interface.
- Hopin is always improving. Several sticking points for us that existed 3 months ago have been updated and improved so they are no longer issues for us.
- Hopin has acquired the platform StreamYard, which is a very powerful and simple live studio solution, and they are actively integrating StreamYard into the Hopin platform.
- Would love to see a virtual store. Us as well as many of our speakers have products and services to sell. It would be nice to have a dedicated store to promote these things. Products and details could be added and just link out to wherever the products are sold.
- An are for the days announcements would be nice rather than pinning comments. Kind of like an event bulletin board.
- Allow more people to come on camera in a session.
- Record sessions that have more than 9 people on camera.
- I wish there was a way to register our presenters without them having to register like an attendee via tickets.
Based on 1 answer
I'm a pretty tech-savvy person but I still feel that Hopin was pretty user-friendly even for those of you who are less tech-savvy. Great thing is, you can play around and test the platform with the free version which allows you to get familiar with it before committing to the paid. I learned most of it on the free version which then made me more confident when deciding to use the paid version. Not only did it help me on the setup side, but it also proved to me that this was what we needed to do what we needed to do.
Based on 1 answer
For the most part, I was able to find what I needed on Hopin's site but when I couldn't find what I needed, their support was there to answer any questions we had in a very timely manner.
We selected Hopin after shopping around for similar tools (it seemed like a fairly short list at the time). Hopin seemed to have the best reviews from people who had used the platform.
Return on Investment
- We were able to host our annual event with increased attendance by 50%
- We were able to incorporate sponsor, partner booth in the event this year
- We were able to integrate our product (Miro) into the Hopin platform for our event and all other events
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?
Hopin Editions & Modules
- per month
- per month