Likelihood to Recommend
Engineering firms and companies with needs for multiple disciplines of analysis capabilities on a regular basis will benefit from HyperWorks. Companies with short term engineering needs (less than 6 months) or who only need a particular analysis/simulation discipline may be better off using a consultant (who likely uses HyperWorks).
Kintone is excellent if all the users will be in the organization and there is not a need for outside users. It has a lot of customization features (some you may have to look hard to find them), which I think is an edge over other systems like this.
- All-inclusive software suite
- Wide breadth of capabilities and custom scripting
- Highly efficient and scalable solvers/computation
- Ease of use and programming
Engineer in Information TechnologyWine and Spirits Company, 51-200 employees
- User interface is improving, but not always intuitive; varies across tools
- Steep learning curve
- Cost may be out of reach for some, but relatively inexpensive if you need all the tools it includes (vs. paying for each tool individually)
- Our particular need required outside apps, which costs additional fees. It would be nice if they developed those products internally and had them available without the apps/plugins.
- There were limitations on how we could customize the front-end experience for a look and feel. While it still had all the functionality, we had a vision for how users would interact with our database that we couldn't make possible.
Director in CorporateNon-profit Organization Management Company, 1-10 employees
No answers yet
No answers on this topic
Based on 4 answers
The kintone staff is INCREDIBLE! Everyone I have worked with has been supportive of my organization's mission, willing to set up a meeting promptly, generous with their time, and very knowledgeable about the product. Kintone also has a wide range of videos and existing resources for how to use the system in addition to being able to reach out to staff any time.
It has a better user interface and is less complicated. Easily integrated with other services with API.
Return on Investment
- An all in one solution keeps costs down if you need multiple analysis capabilities (FEA, CFD, MBD, etc.)
- Analysis work supports our other engineering/design work we wouldn't otherwise receive
- Fast and efficient solvers leads to higher throughput
- Positive: Customization and reports for each partner that's a user.
- Negative: We have to use an online form tool and transfer the data to Kintone at times. It would be nice to do this in Kintone.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?
HyperWorks Editions & Modules
Additional Pricing Details—
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?
Kintone Editions & Modules
- per user / per month