Likelihood to Recommend
When government guidelines suggested staff work from home, the home working course was enabled on our user accounts and it created a timely [way] to gather data and react in light of the pandemic. Certain health and safety training is not covered specifically to our company policies in courses, but we have recently received the legionella risk course and are aware of a course builder which could also house this need.
- Houses CPD accredited training which can be used to train our employees.
- For our organization, the use of single sign on allows our users to easily access the platform without any hassle and it works on different devices which allows for flexibility when completing a course.
- Provides great tools for achieving completion from our employees on the training assigned to them such as a clear training course with attractive infographics to keep our users engaged when using.
- Unique and pro-active work force: our account manager Bianca has always displayed care, support and professionalism during every conversation with timely actions turned around from any meetings.
- The reporting system can be initially confusing to use unless you receive training - which we did with our account manager and are now confident in getting reports.
Return on Investment
- The course has allowed users requiring any reasonable adjustments to come forward with these in the DSE course.
- The system has allowed us to record DSE assessments in a timely manner compared to our documentation used in the past which required us to file each assessment separately - now we only see reports with risks and this saves us time.
- The WorkRite platform demonstrates [that] we are committed to the health and safety of our people by providing training and minimizing risk.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?