What users are saying about
Likelihood to Recommend
Well suited - to manage partner accounts and have a fully customizable, branded partner portal. Many other Portal Providers (may call themselves PRM but many are not) provide a cookie cutter solution that is very limited. If you are looking for a solution that can manage all aspects of a partner relationship from recruitment to onboarding and enablement and everything in between, this is a perfect solution.Another big plus for Impartner PRM is that you are not charged on a user license level like some other solutions, which gets very expensive and unwieldy to manage. You license the functionality and all your users cost one fee for setup and monthly subscription.If you are very cost conscious and don't require a lot of customization and are will to take a solution where every client's portal looks the same, this is not for you. They have a lot of features out of the box and they can offer a basic implementation but its still an enterprise solution minimized for a smaller environment in those cases.
- High touch customer service
- Understanding of channel processes and business needs
- Ability to adapt the solution to meet the business needs of the client. As opposed to being required to change a business process because the system doesn't support it.
- Continuous investment in the solution, expanding functionality and ease of use for the clients.
- Ability to fully administer partner portal content. Today, some of that is limited. However, they are expanding this as I write this review. For instance, a client cannot add pages and affect navigation. Impartner has to do it for you. Their next release will allow clients to fully manage navigation
- Today they have restrictions on which users get access to a portal. It does not have the ability to deliver a unique experience at the user level, only at the group level which they call "Levels". The name alone confuses their clients and its expensive. This is also being addressed in a future release in a few months.
- Some of the features are quite expensive and, in my opinion, overpriced for the function. An example of this is SSO. There is a setup fee for each system you want to SSO to and then a monthly fee that is quite high.
- They went through a rough patch with customer service over the last 2 years. This seems to have been rectified and current teams are excellent.
I've used other PRM solutions as well over the years, most of which are no longer in business, which speaks volumes to Impartner's staying power. The other 2 solutions mentioned are good but take a lot more effort to understand and manage.
Return on Investment
- Significant improvement in partner satisfaction
- Shorter cycles from onboarding to enablement. provides the ability to impact sales through partners being ready to sell quickly
- Ability to track partner data separately than end customer data and ability to keep it very clean and updated
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?