What users are saying about
Likelihood to Recommend
Infor Lawson SCM
For any company that creates purchase orders to receive parts, inventory, or any type of order, Lawson Supply Chain Management is a great tool to help automate the ability to approve and reject orders and allows users to be able to track orders much quicker. Typical types of customers that can benefit are hospitals, retail, and the public sector to name a few.
- Automation approval flow is by far the best feature as it allows a user to set their own checkpoints and users to approve and reject orders.
- Being able to track and find orders in the system makes it a robust application to allow for quicker delivery and receipt of POs. At the same time it helps vendors get paid quicker since everything can be tracked quicker.
- User interface built for end users who do not go into Lawson everyday. This interface shows only what a requester would require to place an order similar to Amazon.
- The User Interface that everyday SCM users access is out of date and needs updating. Luckily in version XI the entire user experience is being enhanced to fix this issue.
- Tracking of POs and Receipts and invoices are difficult for end users to research. They usually would require lawson access and/or need to get a buyer involved. Luckily there are third party companies that built add-ons for lawson to allow end users to track this info.
- Out of the box reporting doesn't have a great look to it. Many folks from finance do not like the appearance of the reports. Again Lawson has finally listened and now allows users to customize the look of those reports.
Lawson SCM has been the leader in the space for a while. All of the new competitors don't have enough experience or enough customers to fully understand the needs of our company. Lawson continues to work with their customers for ideas on new enhancements and is evident in the latest offering with a redesign of how SCM makes it easier to track and automate the SCM part of the business
Return on Investment
- As a customer of the tool it allowed for quicker responses when issues came up. It allowed for quick feedback and issue resolution since everything could be tracked.
- The ability to add images into the application allows for better use of the tool as both buyers, vendors, and the AP Department can gain advantages from the built in imaging allowed for users.
- Approval flows allows for custom tailoring for what kind of expense goes to which people for approval. This makes getting orders approved easier and more concise.
Infor Lawson SCM
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?