Likelihood to Recommend
It's a good tool, easy to use (once you understand it), but not very intuitive, I believe for it to get to the next level, they should focus on improving the user experience, and revamp the complete front end of the tool, for a fluent, user-friendly and effective experience. The handling of all this data should not be as complicated.
- Time tracking, documentation and approval flow.
- Billing reports, hour reports. Reporting in general.
- Document, track and approve/reject contractor candidates through the tool. Coordinate interviews and enter price/resume in candidate profiles.
- Market place for providers, job opportunities and email notifications.
- Invoice reporting is easy to use.
- It makes it easy to add additional payments related to the contractors, through a simple process.
- Everything is logged.
- Great security.
- Though I love the new UI—great job—I believe the forms and the whole UX using the search options could improve. Make it more intuitive.
- New UI, same old gray submenus. Keep working on the front end and modernize all elements.
It's easy to report, track, enter time for all contractor work, in order to plan, budget and invoice accordingly. You would need to understand the terminology and learn to navigate it as it's not quite as intuitive as some of the competition. Kudos on refreshing the UI, it's a step in the right direction, but continue to invest in an even more beautiful UI for an easy, smooth and user-friendly experience. Also, invest in a responsive site for mobile access or a mobile app with more features than timecards and expenses.
Return on Investment
- It allows us to budget properly using its calendar for invoicing.
- It allows us to document and justify billable labor and keep track/records.
- It presents us with sales opportunities through job opportunities.