What users are saying about
Likelihood to Recommend
Jobscience is a good fit for medium to large organizations, especially those who have various different lines of business and need one system to be able to handle them all. It is very difficult for me to imagine another system being able to accommodate the very different ways of doing business between our departments. Only a highly flexible system could have a chance at doing that.
Administrator in CorporateStaffing and Recruiting Company, 51-200 employees
Feature Rating Comparison
- JobScience is extremely customizable and flexible. This is a strength because you can tailor it to your workflow, rather than having to change your workflow to fit a software.
- JobScience is the most intuitive ATS / CRM I have ever used. This is particularly important when hiring and training new employees. The faster they can come up to speed on the core software in your business, the faster they can start generating revenue.
- JobScience has extremely powerful built in reports. I have yet to need a report that I couldn't build using the internal report wizard. It helps us understand all the numbers at the heart of our business, which is critical in decision making situations.
- JobScience also has powerful automation components. The email alerts and automated tasks you can set up are great and boost efficiency. We use them a lot, and I suspect we may have only scratched the surface.
- The resume searching functionality leaves something to be desired. It doesn't do a good job of recognizing Boolean logic, nor does it offer many filters or even columns in the results to narrow results.
- The extreme customization that you can do can, in some cases (I have heard) lead you down a rabbit hole if you are not careful. Only implement what you need to do your business, then add in more bells and whistles later.
- The reporting, though powerful, can be a little confusing and takes some time to figure out exactly how it works. Once you have, you can report on almost anything you would ever need. But it does take a little time to get it right.
I have used Bullhorn, WinSearch, SendOuts, MaxHire, PCRecruiter, and, sadly, ACT as different ATSs in my career. JobScience is better than all of them. There really isn't a single thing that any of them do better than JobScience. From customization to ease of use to reporting and more, JobScience is simply better across the board. All of them were more difficult to use and less flexible, to start. And JobScience integrates easily with Outlook as well. I can't recommend JobScience enough.
Return on Investment
- Our ROI has been extremely positive. The automation allows us to work more efficiently, the reports allow us to make better informed decisions, and the intuitive nature of the product allows us to train new employees more quickly and get them to a productive state much faster than before.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?
Jobscience Editions & Modules
1. Per User per Month