Likelihood to Recommend
Well suited: Jobscience is really helpful when launching positions internally and tracking where we are in the application and interview process.Less suited: Tracking candidates that have been in our database throughout the years - there is only so much information that can be saved and tracked, we usually have to update it and can't see where they started off in our database and the career progression they have made.
Employee in Human ResourcesStaffing and Recruiting Company, 11-50 employees
Feature Rating Comparison
- It is really helpful as a database. It is easy to navigate through to find information for contacts/candidates.
- The 'List View' feature is one of my favorites. You can use this and customize it to your needs.
- The applicant tracking system aspect of it is a great tool. You are able to monitor where each applicant is in the application/submittal/hiring process.
- The activity tracking would be great if it included live updates. Currently, the updates are delayed by a couple of hours.
- The task/to-do list/calendar feature needs improvement. More ways to sort and filter the pending tasks would be helpful.
- It lacks the ability to run more reports.
It's a basic database. If you just need somewhere to house company or candidate information, it's great. If you need something who has more features- good set up for sales planning, marketing- it's not the best resource. The add-ins/integrations that are offered with it such as "Daxtra" or "Insightview" drastically improve the product's services.
Return on Investment
- It is convenient because I can see nationwide activity logged in the database from other locations in real time.
- It's not a negative impact, just isn't as lead-generation or easy to use for candidate pool search as I would like.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?
Jobscience Editions & Modules
1. Per User per Month