Likelihood to Recommend
Excellent product although greater support and more education at implementation would have ensured my project team would have had a greater understanding of the system, including migration of historical data to ensure its structured in the best way .the system is well suited to large organisations where staff work out of multiple sites and multiple devices including mobile devices.
If you are using Salesforce and have any kind of processes in place, you need Spekit. If you are a fast growing company with new team members coming on board often, you need Spekit. If you have simply avoided documenting your Salesforce Org because doing so is time consuming and a real pain, you REALLY need Spekit!
- Allows targeted training by staff group, role or location - simplifying access to specific training
- Web based and supported on various devices -allowing access via any web enabled device
- Entirely customisable - Easy to make the system look the way we need to ensure corporate image
- Centralized hub of information.
- Updated design makes me feel like I'm using a tool from this century.
- Easy search functionality: I can easily find the topic I'm looking for using a few keywords.
- Simpler hosting of e-learning - scorm objects can be slow AICC seems to be the best solution
- Options to link / interface with other workforce systems
- Greater flexibility of learning pathways
- Wish it was easier to insert hyperlinks.
- Wish changes could be made once and duplicated to related pages.
- Would be nice to rearrange Speks on a user level.
- Do not seem to be able to share specific Speks.
Representative in Customer ServiceLeisure, Travel & Tourism Company, 201-500 employees
Likelihood to Renew
Kallidus LMS 8.2
Based on 1 answer
No answers yet
No answers on this topic
Kallidus, delivered all the functions that were required and the potential to add performance and talent through one system were big pluses. the ability to personalise and the simple admin functions have been hugely benefcial
Wasn't my decision!
Employee in SalesEvents Services Company, 201-500 employees
Return on Investment
- Significantly increased compliance of mandatory training
- supported more staff to choose elearning over face to face options, increasing efficiency
- Automated many of the admin processes that underpin training
- I've only been in my position for a brief while, so I'm not sure yet.
- I know it's helped longer tenured members of my team do very well!
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?