Likelihood to Recommend
We use KickServ for nearly every aspect of our operation and cannot think of a scenario when it is "inappropriate" or "less appropriate". It is the backbone of our operation and is used for everything from data gathering to estimates to invoices to payments and accounts receivables to reports to tracking to storage of photos and past invoices. Better searching abilities would be good instead of having to create tags for things we don't know we are going to need later.
ProntoForms is well suited when it is important to quickly collect data in real-time. It does this excellently and helps to simplify the whole process of capturing data.
- Organization - keeps everything organized nicely and has several different filters that you can use to view only the information you need.
- Simple website - this was important because you want it to load quickly when you are in the office and on the road.
- Database - keeps track of the things that you enter. This is nice when trying to get information on a product or a price when requested by the customer.
- Out of the box integrations.
- Simple user interface (not much coding experience needed).
- Enablement of OCR scanning, telemetry and camera data.
Manager in Information TechnologyMaritime Company, 1001-5000 employees
- The templates that they have for invoices are not intuitive and need improvement/updating.
- The way that multiple payments (down payment, then balance upon completion) are logged is NOT intuitive. We had to find a few workarounds to ensure the Quickbooks upload didn't mark the client as paid in full, even though they had only paid their down payment.
- Customer facing forms so that the user does not need a subscription to fill it out. As of now, I have no ability to send a customer a form to fill out, so we have to use other methods to do so.
- Tools that give account owner ability to create custom outputs. Being that I have design and development experience and would be more than capable to design and launch my own custom outputs, I do not have the access to do so.
Likelihood to Renew
Based on 1 answer
No answers yet
No answers on this topic
Based on 1 answer
It is intuitive enough, but there is some training that will be necessary because of a perceived redundancy within their workflow. It can be hard to distinguish which stage a customer is in (thus what the most important thing to be working on, if you are in sales, for instance) without some training.
Based on 3 answers
ProntoForms is user friendly and very intuitive. It doesn't take much time to learn how to use it. Customization is also a breeze.
Based on 1 answer
Very good technical help. The team is well-versed in their product and what to look for, particularly when interacting with other software platforms. You nearly always get a live person when you call, and if you don't, they will return your call promptly. This is another factor in my client's decision to move forward with their solution.
Based on 5 answers
The customer support for pronto forms was great for me in the only instance that I have had to use it. I called the phone number for ProntoForms customer support, they were quick with the correct answer for me and very reassuring.
Professional in LegalLaw Practice Company, 201-500 employees
It was pretty good. I think just the simplicity would make me choose this over something else that I have seen and used in the industry. I wish they would just address the issues noted.
We looked for versatility of product and cost effectiveness when trying to choose vendors. Even though the product can be set up by the user or administrator, the more complex parts of the form required help to be done right. Vendors needed to be able to offer their services to get this done in a timely fashion. ProntoForms hit all the marks. We looked at other vendors and they just couldn't replicate or form closely enough.
Return on Investment
- We are essentially paper free. No paper work orders.
- We've been able to avoid a layer of middle management by supplementing this layer with technology. KickServ is a part of that layer.
- Negatively speaking, like all technology, it has created a void of human level connection. Because we know that we can deliver work orders to our foremen remotely, we are less likely to drive up to the shop and shake a hand or see someone face to face. We had to learn that lesson the hard way, that both technology and human connection are necessary to maintain our culture.
- Return on Investment is immediate and possible from the first submission.
- Saved us hours when it came to implementing forms on websites
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?—
Kickserv Editions & Modules
Additional Pricing Details—
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?
ProntoForms Editions & Modules
- Monthly per user
- Volume discounts available