Likelihood to Recommend
If you're in a space with more than 1 or 2 competitors, you need Klue to help you keep track of them. Otherwise, you'll be spending too much energy doing that and you'll be likely to miss important information. It makes light work out of keeping battle cards up to date, relevant, and accessible for your sales team.
If your brand is looking for understanding competitors and normalizing data across disparate follower counts/footprint size, Trackmaven is great. Users need to understand the power of Boolean logic. TrackMaven needs dedicated users and time spent in building reports in order to understand how to use it.
Director in Social MediaHospitality Company, 10,001+ employees
- Gathering publicly available intelligence - news, blogs, reports, etc.
- Organizing intel into customized, meaningful buckets by the competitor.
- Creating useful battle cards for sales.
- Capturing news and info as you come across it online.
- Competitive Intelligence - see precisely what your competitors are posting and sort by time and/or impact
- Funnel Analysis (Beta as of April 2017) - track your organic and paid social efforts to see which content creates leads
- Comprehensive Overview of Social Channels - track growth and engagement of all social channels in one screenshot, and in comparison to your closest competitors
- Personalized Analytics - each user can set up their own reports and dashboards and/or they can be shared across the organization, chart your own KPIs with a click of a button
- Top Notch UX & Support - drag and drop features for report building and dashboard creation, responsive support team
- Doesn't currently capture reviews (like this one).
- Battle card templates are limited.
- Push alerts when changes occur on tracked pages.
- For the foreseeable future. TrackMaven is focused on measuring social sharing. We wish it also captured information about pageviews and monthly unique visitors -- the kind of data that lives inside Google Analytics -- or integrated it through an API. It would be exceptionally helpful not just to have all those metrics in one place, but also to easily measure correlations between them.
Likelihood to Renew
No answers yet
No answers on this topic
Based on 3 answers
More than likely, yes. This is a company with people I trust that offer an exceptional product.
Director in MarketingBroadcast Media Company, 501-1000 employees
Klue seems much easier to use, and also had a better engagement experience during our trial period. They're insanely customer focused.
I inherited TrackMaven, as it was already being used when I started working here, but I really like it! It's much easier to use and has an incredibly fast learning curve so I feel like I'm using all of the features of the tool right away. The customer support team is very helpful and works hard to make sure that you are really using the product to its full capabilities, rather than just scratching the surface
Return on Investment
- Helped navigate competitive sales opportunities and deflect objections while laying landmines of our own.
- Given our deal size, the payback/ROI is virtually instant.
- The entire company is more in tune with the competitive landscape.
- Paid Search & Social - TrackMaven has given us the ability to develop smarter social advertising and reach our audience with the right messages
- Account Analytics - the account overview we receive in TrackMaven of our own social media accounts is duplicative of what we already get through other software
- Funnel Analysis - If we can better see which efforts are paying off with leads, at a granular level, we can use our social spend budget more wisely
With unified reporting across your social media, blog, email, ads, website analytics, automation, CRM, and more, TrackMaven makes it easy to prove the impact of your marketing activities. Understand how all of your top-of-funnel efforts contribute to bottom-of-funnel results such as website traffic, conversions, and sales.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?