Likelihood to Recommend
Feature Rating Comparison
Business rules engine
Support for modeling languages
Customer data management / contact management
Integration with email client (e.g., Outlook or Gmail)
Quote & order management
Channel / partner relationship management
Call center management
Help desk management
Billing and invoicing management
API for custom integration
Single sign-on capability
Role-based user permissions
- Ease of use. The drag and drop configuration to create the processes makes the product easy to use and configure. Most of the icons are intuitive on what they are and how to use them. The use of the colored icons for each value also helps to know that that value is looking for.
- Forms. The capture forms are easy to create and maintain. A new field can be added to the Extraction group and then the capture form is regenerated and that field is automatically added to the form with all the proper attributes. If an additional check box or field is added to the form, that field stays when regenerated. This differs from KTA 6.0.
- Kofax has done pretty well integrating all the pieces of Kofax into one product. KC (Kofax Capture), KIC (Kofax Import Connector), KTM (Kofax Transformation Module with OCR), and workflow are all combined into KTA (Kofax Total Agility). This lets all of these features work together in one product. Kofax does keep adding more to the functions that maybe were left out original version. This makes Kofax Total Agility a robust product.
- Drip marketing
- Great customer service, Heather and Danielle were phenomenal!
- Relatively easy to use, learn and personalize.
- Exception management within the platform can certainly be improved upon. If a job is suspended for any particular issue integrations can be put in place to attempt to handle them but it is kludgy and does not always work as anticipated.
- The administration interface is based on Microsoft Silverlight which limits it to certain versions of Internet Explorer and the interface has seen better days. Their other application, Kofax Kapow, has a much more mature and intuitive interface. This supposedly is being replaced in the next major iteration but I have doubts it will be successfully done.
- The product is expensive. It is also the Cadillac of workflow platforms with document transformation built in. In many cases the product can do what you want it to do but there may be other more cost effective platforms.
- The synching did not always work well, especially for people on the road in remote areas.
- Offline handling needs to be easier and faster.
- Very complex CRM.
Return on Investment
- Kofax TotalAgility is very expensive. Some customers have reported that using the KTA workflow has increased productivity and has a good ROI overall. The customers have not shared true numbers for me to give details.
- Good ROI on our international team.
- Very good to track records and faster sales success when discipline is followed.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?
Kofax TotalAgility Editions & Modules
Additional Pricing Details—
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?
* Up to 12 hours of Account Configuration Assistance Setup Include: Provision accounts and licenses (1hr), Kick-off Call (1 hr), and 10 additional hours of account configuration assistance to be used toward the following items, as needed by customers internal administrator: User Setup, Record Access, & Personal Preferences; Data Migration; Custom Fields & Page Layouts; Web-forms & Surveys; Views & Reports; Standard Sales Processes; Project Templates. Exact accomplishments may vary from this list based on Administrator's skills and requirements.
PlanPlus Editions & Modules
|PlanPlus Online Planner Edition||$69.991|
|PlanPlus Online Professional Edition||$34.992|
|PlanPlus Online Business Edition||$199.993|
- Per User per Month
- per 5 users/per month