Likelihood to Recommend
The tool is great for organizations that are in a competitive space and they want to be mindful of their competitors' content creation and social media voice. If someone is strictly an SEO or SEM professional there are other alternatives that will serve those professionals better and provide more insightful keyword data.
To talk directly to the Simplify 360 management and take a call post that. One of the key aspects of investing in any enterprise software is how easy the implementation is and how much support that a company can get in the early implementation process. We have had a quick ramp up learning the tool and had constant interactions with the team at Simplify to better understand and manage issues or get questions answered
- Social/Blog Monitoring: We can see how many social/blog posts our competitors are making, how many engagements (likes, shares, etc) they receive, and what their engagement rate is.
- Competitor Page Monitoring: We are able to see before and after pictures of web pages after our competitors them. This feature enables us to quickly and easily see competitor's changes in copy, creative and pricing.
- Benchmarking: Kompyte benchmarks us against our competitors for effectiveness in SEO and paid ads.
- BeFirst publishes to multiple social channels for clients. The publishing module makes publishing very easy and effective.
- Workflow allows our team to handle customer service requests and brand management issues very quickly to maintain a company's reputation.
- The ease of set up in the listening module, makes brand reputation very effective.
- The platform does offer platform provide sentiment analysis, and it works great. The team has found that is very easy to keep up conversations and answer customer for clients or forward the infomation to said client.
- Kompyte has a tool that is supposed to track ads after specific keywords are bid on by competitors; however, competing platforms offer greater visibility and analytics for this function.
- The Notebook function in the tool is meant to be a repository for notes and mentions across the organization; however, it doesn't seem to be automatically updated and it requires a lot of manual processes to function.
- The SEO analysis is reliant on keywords that we provide - the tool would be much more valuable if it pulled in raw organic data outside of what we are specifically targeting or tracking.
Likelihood to Renew
No answers yet
No answers on this topic
Based on 6 answers
We have a great relationship with the Simplify team and anyone in our team is able to reach out to them and get answers to questions is a wonderful benefit of working with them. Also we have collaborated with the team to enhance the product, which again is a very welcome gesture from a company that sells a product that helps enterprises listen in to people and support them.
Komypte is the leader content and social monitoring; however, when it comes to SEO and keyword monitoring, alternative platforms like SEMRush provide much more low-level data and a better robust analytics experience
In side by side analysis, Simplify 360 was much easier to set up teams, work flow and the brand monitoring was quite a bit more accurate
Return on Investment
- Kompyte has helped save time by automatically streamlining the process of monitoring updates our competitors make across their pages.
- The tool offers broad insights that are valuable to multiple teams across the organization.
- Pricing is based on licenses and the volume/breadth of scans you want the tool to make - you pay for what you need.
- Reduction of weekly and monthly report building time by over 70%
- Lead generation increased by over 30%.
- Online brand negativity neutralized by over 80%.
Former Employee in EngineeringInformation Services Company, 11-50 employees
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?