Likelihood to Recommend
When a colleague shows a "Get it Done" attitude where he/she identifies problems and/or risks and then proactively taking action to resolve or escalate them without waiting for someone else to notice them I give them a kudos. When a teammate shows best practice through experience and research, one’s ability to willingly share with others, the trends and knowledge that reflect the leading practices in a particular subject I give them a kudos. When a colleague demonstrates efficiency in improving speed, achieving savings, or simplifying processes or systems for the business I give them a kudos. When one conducts themselves to ensure that the company maintains a reputation for corporate integrity, sound professional principles, and values that promote the company's mission I give them a kudos.
It's suited for any support team, customer experience team, or customer-facing team that wants to measure the satisfaction of their customers. Especially large/scaling support teams that handle inbound support of any kind.
- Encourages employees to go above and beyond!
- Encourages our staff to make an effort to support our employees by handing out KUDOS for good deeds or for bright ideas that help innovate the company.
- Helps our leaders make informed decisions on good staff by viewing the distribution of KUDOS to our employees and helps maintain a level of professionalism between the employees.
- The fundamental tool for customer satisfaction is exactly right. The way they allow us as agents to share details about ourselves, and humanize the process, has made a huge impact on the customer experience we provide. Our customers feel more inclined to leave us feedback and it allows us to get a real understanding of each of their individual expectations.
- Customer Journey. From the beginning through the Sales process, through procurement, through trial and through now being users for over a year, the Stella Connect team has been incredibly helpful, informative and has provided us with the exact amount of interaction we need. They are very good at respecting your time while making sure they get in touch when necessary. New features that are relevant to our use case are sent my way. It's one of the only product update emails I actually read. They're incredibly responsive and very helpful.
- I think Kudos could use some UI enhancements as it can be a bit much info at one time
- I believe Kudos could probably do a better job guiding administrators in setting up their organization kudos page/system to maximize its appearance and layout
- I wish there was more connection with our ticketing systems analytics. We measure KPIs from Stella, but also workflow related metrics within our ticketing system. Right now, managers have to go into multiple platforms to find the corresponding data. I wish Stella had an analytics connection of some kind.
No answers yet
No answers on this topic
Stella Connect 10.0
Based on 1 answer
They are the absolute best. My Sales guy Corey D. and my CSM Tim P. are totally a part of the team. They have been incredibly helpful through the process pre and post-sales and have become good friends. I appreciate that I feel like our team's success is always at the forefront of their minds.
It is the best reward and recognition program I have come across so far as a team member and leader who is focused on successful completion of projects and being goal oriented. It gives one a chance to publicly reward a team/member. Such motivation spurs healthy competition and growth among members.
Team Lead in Social MediaTelecommunications Company, 10,001+ employees
I actually liked AskNicely, but the UI was better and more aligned with our brand on StellaConnect. Also, the values and research behind how they build and structured their satisfaction surveys really aligned with the experience we wanted to provide to our users.
Return on Investment
- Invests in the employee, who in turn invests with the company.
- Distributes rewards fairly and helps track progression within the company.
- Allows for others to see what others are doing when they are doing it well, thus it inspires greatness.
- Implementing Stella Connect was such an easy decision. Before, we were working with "yes, I'm satisfied" or "no, I'm not satisfied" and felt it was an incredibly unclear and polarizing experience, as our users were forced to pick one or the other. Most often, we'd get a negative rating with a comment saying that the experience was fine, but some feature in the product was missing. This left it very difficult for us to really gauge the experience we were providing and how to improve. In addition, agent motivation was incredibly low and impossible to improve because they were left feeling like their scores were not matching their experience. Needless to say, implementing Stella Connect improved all of these issues 10-fold. The ROI has been incredibly substantial. We've been able to improve CSAT scores and properly measure the rate of first attempt resolutions. Team morale is at an all-time high, and our customers even love the experience.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?